Graphics card for 8-10 displays

I need a graphics card that can handle atleast 8 bnut maybe 9-10, (maybe SLI, or Crossfire?)

10 would be more than I need right now.

Just start looking at GPUs that have 5 connectors for monitors, and buy 2 of them. Then you need to DISABLE SLI or Crossfire.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

1 minute ago, Shimejii said:

for what exactly? 

Sick programming rig. Multi-display, possibly now considering only running 7 due to physical size and wieght. But still 6 for 1x full QHD 3680 by 2160(I believe), 1x 1020 by 720, 3x 1020 by 720(ish, maybe more maybe less px possibly 1080p), 1 more 4k most likely QHD, potentially 1x 1080p monitor, 1x porjector).

2 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

Just start looking at GPUs that have 5 connectors for monitors, and buy 2 of them. Then you need to DISABLE SLI or Crossfire.

I have gone by this idealodgy before and got burned. That is why I asked. I got my current rig and found out the integrated GPU only support like 1x 1080p in full hd at a time and then the GPU I had to cut to fit inside the case has a HDMI out, VGA and DVD-I, but only supports 2 stream so not triple.

4 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

Kudos.

5 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

You need 2 cards and don't run then in SLI or Crossfire

Ok.

1 minute ago, Zagna said:

For up to 8, get 2x Radeon Pro WX 4100 or for up to 12, get 2x FirePro W600. Or maybe 3x WX 4100...

I appreciatte your expertise. Max_Settings already suggested Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti Windforce OC 4GB GDDR5 128-bit PCI-E Graphic Card x2, and they fall much better within my budget. However I understand where your suggestion is coming from.

take a look at Matrox maybe? this is exacyly what they do but it comes with its price and they wont be much more then advanced display adapters either

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

• 3 weeks later...

I am just realizing, does it matter which way I go on the graphics card If I am doing a AMD build? I am definetly going ryzen but still deciding between 3,5,7 and thread ripper. I am weighing alot of variables and really concerned about the mobo and chipsets as usb ports are a huge concern for me.

Pretty sure you can hook up 10 displays to a single card through the use of displayport splitters.

30 minutes ago, ipcwizard said:

I am just realizing, does it matter which way I go on the graphics card If I am doing a AMD build?

No.

Current LTT F@H Rank: 90    Score: 2,503,680,659    Stats

Yes, I have 9 monitors.

My main PC (Hybrid Windows 10/Arch Linux):

OS: Arch Linux w/ XFCE DE (VFIO-Patched Kernel) as host OS, windows 10 as guest

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X w/PBO on (6c 12t for host, 6c 12t for guest)

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

Mobo: Asus X470-F Gaming

RAM: 32GB G-Skill Ripjaws V @ 3200MHz (12GB for host, 20GB for guest)

GPU: Guest: EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ULTRA Host: 2x Radeon HD 8470

PSU: EVGA G2 650W

SSDs: Guest: Samsung 850 evo 120 GB, Samsung 860 evo 1TB Host: Samsung 970 evo 500GB NVME

HDD: Guest: WD Caviar Blue 1 TB

Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black w/ Tempered Glass Side Panel Upgrade

Other: White LED strip to illuminate the interior. Extra fractal intake fan for positive pressure.

unRAID server (Plex, Windows 10 VM, NAS, Duplicati, game servers):

CPU: Ryzen R7 2700x @ Stock

Cooler: Noctua NH-U9S

Mobo: Asus Prime X470-Pro

RAM: 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V + 16GB Hyperx Fury Black @ stock

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2

PSU: EVGA G3 850W

SSD: Samsung 970 evo NVME 250GB, Samsung 860 evo SATA 1TB 

HDDs: 4x HGST Dekstar NAS 4TB @ 7200RPM (3 data, 1 parity)

Case: Sillverstone GD08B

Other: Added 3x Noctua NF-F12 intake, 2x Noctua NF-A8 exhaust, Inatek 5 port USB 3.0 expansion card with usb 3.0 front panel header

Details: 12GB ram, GTX 1080, USB card passed through to windows 10 VM. VM's OS drive is the SATA SSD. Rest of resources are for Plex, Duplicati, Spaghettidetective, Nextcloud, and game servers.

15 minutes ago, sazrocks said:

Pretty sure you can hook up 10 displays to a single card through the use of displayport splitters.

No.

Current-gen AMD cards are capped at 6 even with DisplayPort daisy-chaining/hubs (I've tried :3), current-gen NVIDIA is capped at 4–5.

@ipcwizard Your best bet is two AMD cards, maybe two RX 560s.

I appreciatte all your help. I was looking around at your suggestions and found more questions than answers, long story short. For right now, I just need a GPU to test my new LG 27UP58-B 27"4K monitor, and my new LG 27UD68P-B 27"4K monitor out so I can decide which one I want more. I bought both because they are so similiar but now am really deciding whether or not I want to keep both of them, but with my current Radeon 6670 I cannot even produce 4K and have no waying of really seeing what they can do. No even sure if I know what to look for really. But, I will give it the old college try. Also, I only have about 4 days to decide. Either, I my searches around Newegg I was looking at RX 560s, then remembered I hate Newegg so I went over to Amazon where I decided I was not really feeling the RX 560, so much and found this number https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZY216Y2/ref=psdc_284822_t3_B06Y3ZQPYH here. This thing has "co-processor" listed under the Specs sheet, if you scroll way down.

Is this just a typo? For the price I could not believe this thing would have two GPUS.

Also, but then found this hot piece https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y3ZQPYH/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 here, and couldn't resist myself so I threw down the 89.99 and picked one up. Pretty excited. This thing says it comes with Supports HDMI 4K@60Hz and DP 8K@60Hz, Free Sync and in-box OC(not that I OC tho). What do you guys think? I already know what 2GB of DDR5 will do in GTAV, so no concerns there.

I am pretty interested. Do you guys think either of these cards can really perform as listed or do you think it is all fluff?

12 minutes ago, ipcwizard said:

Also, but then found this hot piece https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y3ZQPYH/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 here, and couldn't resist myself so I threw down the 89.99 and picked one up. Pretty excited. This thing says it comes with Supports HDMI 4K@60Hz and DP 8K@60Hz, Free Sync and in-box OC(not that I OC tho). What do you guys think? I already know what 2GB of DDR5 will do in GTAV, so no concerns there.

I am pretty interested. Do you guys think either of these cards can really perform as listed or do you think it is all fluff?

It will DISPLAY 4k 60fps but it can't run GTAV 4k 60fps.  That is 1070/vega 56, 1080/vega 64 and 1080 ti area

Also, that first 550 is not a dual chop card.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

3 minutes ago, Damascus said:

It will DISPLAY 4k 60fps but it can't run GTAV 4k 60fps.  That is 1070/vega 56, 1080/vega 64 and 1080 ti area

Also, that first 550 is not a dual chop card.

Oh, well. I guess I will still get to see a little more than this 6670 can do. But, thanks fo the info. But, will it still push GTAV at 4K, or not?

1 minute ago, ipcwizard said:

Oh, well. I guess I will still get to see a little more than this 6670 can do. But, thanks fo the info. But, will it still push GTAV at 4K, or not?

It will run anything you want at 4k.  Don't expect more than 15-30 fps on gta5 though.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

3 minutes ago, Damascus said:

It will run anything you want at 4k.  Don't expect more than 15-30 fps on gta5 though.

Oh, yea. That is fine. I think I will definetly stand to appreciatte it more than the 6670, that is.

Also, I didn't think that other thing was dual co-proccesor. Unoffical, even sometimes official specs sheets are out of control these days.