Asus GTX 670 2gb Done for???

Teknical

So I'm a broke S.O.B so with the minig craze and the price of video cards I purchased a GTX 670 from facebook market place. I checked it out when I picked it up worked fine. Got it home it worked fine until I ran Passmark...my computer rebooted BSOD error code 116.. I could not boot back into windows without being in safe mode..so I combed through some forums and thought it may be a driver issue so I rolled back to driver..no luck..tried an older driver...no luck..my question..Is there hope for this card at all? only works without the driver installed. I figuerd you guys could give me a definitive desision. Thanks in advance! 

Is the card thermal throttling? It sounds like it works until it's under stress.

Just now, LeinadTM said:

Is the card thermal throttling? It sounds like it works until it's under stress.

if thermals are an issue, reapply thermal paste, arctic mx4 or the noctua nh t1 are good

thermals do not exceed 65c but I will definitly give it a shot! thank you! 

1 minute ago, Teknical said:

thermals do not exceed 65c but I will definitly give it a shot! thank you! 

If there are thermal paste problems, they're likely due to the age of the card. Once you've changed out the paste, I'd also advise setting up a custom fan curve to ensure that it doesn't get too hot.

replaced the thermal paste....still will not work with any drivers installed for it ?