Where to buy front USB-ports?

I am trying to find a reliable store to purchase front USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports for a custom case I am working on. So far, I've found this on ebay (https://www.ebay.com/p/USB-3-0-19-p...ue-for-Front-Panel/501001926?iid=162569804561)

But I'm not trusting ebay 100 % on these kind of things. I've have received empty cables before. So I am a bit cautious about this. Thus I wonder if anyone know more reliable places to purchase stuff like this from.

Also, I did not really know which sub-forum to place this question in. Please move to correct sub-forum if this is the wrong place.

Spoiler

Mobo: Asus Z370-A Prime

CPU: Intel i7 8700K

RAM: Kingston Fury 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Beast

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080Ti Xtreme Edition 11GB

Case: Fractal Define R6 Tempered Glass, Black

SSD 1: Crucial P3 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe SSD

SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB

SSD 3: Crucial MX500 500 GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda ST4000DM005 64MB 4TB 7200 rpm

PSU: Corsair RM750X v2

Display 1: AOC Agon AG271QG

Display 2: Dell U2711

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M AIO

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger Z w/ Cherry MX Brown

Speakers: Creative Gigaworks T40 Series II

Soundcard: Creative AE-5 Soundblaster

Headphones: Sennheiser RS 165 Wireless

Microphone 1: Audio Technica AT2020+ USB

Microphone 2: Antlion Audiio ModMic Wireless

7 minutes ago, Mortis Angelus said:

I am trying to find a reliable store to purchase front USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports for a custom case I am working on. So far, I've found this on ebay (https://www.ebay.com/p/USB-3-0-19-p...ue-for-Front-Panel/501001926?iid=162569804561)

But I'm not trusting ebay 100 % on these kind of things. I've have received empty cables before. So I am a bit cautious about this. Thus I wonder if anyone know more reliable places to purchase stuff like this from.

Also, I did not really know which sub-forum to place this question in. Please move to correct sub-forum if this is the wrong place.

alternatively you could get a bay extention with usb, media reader etc.. 

the seller seems legit.. has about 1 percent negative reviews (42 negative against over 4800 positive)
you could also try sites like aliexpress or similar, where the seller most likely gets his stock from anyway, though shipping can take a while.

otherwise pay a bit more and buy them from a reputable computer hardware reseller.

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8GHZ
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
Graphics Card: Inno3D ICHILL GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI X3 ULTRA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 2x8GB @ 3GHZ
Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W 
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)
Cooling: Kraken X62 for CPU, Corsair H55 with NZXT Kraken G12 for GPU 

12 minutes ago, Changis said:

alternatively you could get a bay extention with usb, media reader etc..

"CUSTOM CASE", as in I am making my own case. EDIT: Even if I was modding an existing case, not very many of them have space for 5.25" or 3.5"  bay front mounting .

12 minutes ago, Changis said:

otherwise pay a bit more and buy them from a reputable computer hardware reseller.

Welp.... That was my question; Do you know any hardware seller that sells such things? Usually, Normal computer stores do not sell non-standardized components. I have not found a big retailer that would sell these kind of things, which is why I am asking for advice here.

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Mortis Angelus said:

"CUSTOM CASE", as in I am making my own case. EDIT: Even if I was modding an existing case, not very many of them have space for 5.25" or 3.5"  bay front mounting .

Welp.... That was my question; Do you know any hardware seller that sells such things? Usually, Normal computer stores do not sell non-standardized components. I have not found a big retailer that would sell these kind of things, which is why I am asking for advice here.

it was just a suggestion.. if you make a custom case, you could probably fit something like that, but anyway..

you could always just get those usb cables with a pci slot adapter and just unscrew the plugs from the pci slot plate

something like this:

MSI-Two-USB-3-0-Female-font-b-Mount-b-fo

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)

2 minutes ago, Changis said:

it was just a suggestion.. if you make a custom case, you could probably fit something like that, but anyway..

you could always just get those usb cables with a pci slot adapter and just unscrew the plugs from the pci slot plate

something like this:

*SNIP*

Thanks. Sorry for being a bit rude...

Perhaps I should also have told what I am building:

Small-formfactor ITX-build (actually an old Xbox Original case :D) with only 1 PCIE-slot in the back (so single-slot card/bracket only). So thus PCI-e bracket USB-ports are out of the question. Besides, behind the case USB-ports wont be an issue as mobo has them. But I want 4 ports in the front as well.

So basically, I want to replace the original xbox controller-ports with standard USB-ports.

xbox_front_425p_cg.jpg

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Mortis Angelus said:

Thanks. Sorry for being a bit rude...

Perhaps I should also have told what I am building:

Small-formfactor ITX-build (actually an old Xbox Original case :D) with only 1 PCIE-slot in the back (so single-slot card/bracket only). So thus PCI-e bracket USB-ports are out of the question. Besides, behind the case USB-ports wont be an issue as mobo has them. But I want 4 ports in the front as well.

So basically, I want to replace the original xbox controller-ports with standard USB-ports.

xbox_front_425p_cg.jpg

i  meant you could remove the pci slot bracket from the plugs.. if you see the image i provided, it's just two normal screws holding the plugs on the bracket, unscrew them and you'll have basically exactly what you are looking for. i just would guess that pci bracket usb plugs are more easy to find than the loose cables.. computer repair shops probably have a bunch of those lying around. just find a bracket that has the cables you want (individual cables vs a box like the one on my pic unless the distance fits perfectly for you) and unscrew the pci bracket and throw it away and just use the cables

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

Have you looked at stores which specialize on modding? Or maybe modDIY.com? That is HongKong based store so shipping with reasonable price will take time. But I've used them for custom SATA cables, dust filter and some fan adapters with good success. Another option would be getting supercheap case with connectors you need and ripping those off. Then throwing rest to metal collector box. Which is what I did with my previous case.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv