GPU Performance Limit?

koji

I'm trying to max the possible OC in my GTX 1050. So far I've managed to add +160 in Core and +640 in Memory.

When i'm trying to run games / benchmarks.. I'm checking HWiNFO64.

Performance Limit - Reliable Voltage = Yes

Performance Limit - Utilization = Yes

What does those two mean? Is it possible for me to tweak something for them to become 'No' ?

Because it seems they're the ones limiting the GPU performance. Thank you for the answers.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X | MOBO: Gigabyte B550 Vision D | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision D | PSU: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W

I think this will definitely help you out. It compares both monitors side by side and tells you what each of them have. With this information, it should help you make a much more informed decision.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

9 minutes ago, Hiitchy said:

I think this will definitely help you out. It compares both monitors side by side and tells you what each of them have. With this information, it should help you make a much more informed decision.

Wrong thread?

14 minutes ago, koji said:

I'm trying to max the possible OC in my GTX 1050. So far I've managed to add +160 in Core and +640 in Memory.

When i'm trying to run games / benchmarks.. I'm checking HWiNFO64.

Performance Limit - Reliable Voltage = Yes

Performance Limit - Utilization = Yes

What does those two mean? Is it possible for me to tweak something for them to become 'No' ?

Because it seems they're the ones limiting the GPU performance. Thank you for the answers.

You got a decent OC does it have a 6pin connector on it?

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

Just now, Billy_Mays said:

Wrong thread?

You got a decent OC does it have a 6pin connector on it?

Yes it has. I am pretty new at OCing. I havent even increased the voltages yet. My temps are just running at 63C at 30% fan. I was thinking maybe it could push further.

But it seems whether I increase the voltages or not, the limit is at +160 & +640. :/ So I wanted to know more about why is that. Others can OC more by increasing more voltage, but in my case it doesnt matter whether I increase or not. So I just remain the voltage slider at +0.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X | MOBO: Gigabyte B550 Vision D | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision D | PSU: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W

48 minutes ago, koji said:

Yes it has. I am pretty new at OCing. I havent even increased the voltages yet. My temps are just running at 63C at 30% fan. I was thinking maybe it could push further.

But it seems whether I increase the voltages or not, the limit is at +160 & +640. :/ So I wanted to know more about why is that. Others can OC more by increasing more voltage, but in my case it doesnt matter whether I increase or not. So I just remain the voltage slider at +0.

At idle or load?

2 hours ago, Billy_Mays said:

At idle or load?

Load.

6 hours ago, koji said:

Load.

How the f*ck you've definitely won the silicon lottery 

1 hour ago, Billy_Mays said:

How the f*ck you've definitely won the silicon lottery 

I'm really new at overclocking. So right now I'm lucky that I'm getting low temperatures, is that right? But I couldnt overclock further. :/ 

Just now, koji said:

I'm really new at overclocking. So right now I'm lucky that I'm getting low temperatures, is that right? But I couldnt overclock further. :/ 

Yeah you got to the max and have low temps that almost every overclockers wet dream

1 minute ago, Billy_Mays said:

Yeah you got to the max and have low temps that almost every overclockers wet dream

Thank you for the info. I seriously thought it's because MSI's Gaming X cooling performance is superb. Lol. I actually planned to get myself a GTX 1060 or an RX 580 Gaming X from MSI.

Now I know it's more of luck than the cooler's performance.