[PUBG] KonvictGaming [Recruiting] [EU/NA]

We are Konvict Gaming! An international gaming community that supports a multitude of popular games including PUBG! We are approaching close to 100 active members for this game alone. The best part!? With members from all over the world you'll likely find a DUO, TRIO, or SQUAD to play with 24/7!

- How do you join? -

*Get on our Teamspeak at TS.Konvictgaming.com and jump into the PUBG Applications Channel. A moderator should be in shortly to greet you! If a PUBG moderator is unavailable then locate any moderator within teamspeak (game logo icon next to their name) and message them with something like, "Hi, i'm a guest and here to play PUBG. Can you help me out?"

*You can also visit our [website](www.konvictgaming.com) and register an account. Once registered you'll have access to our PUBG application. Fill one out - it's quick and easy and you'll be on your way

Requirements :
*Join Teamspeak = ts.konvictgaming.com
*Have a working microphone 
*Must be 16+ 
*Follow our code of conduct

How many members do you currently have in NA?  Do you know how many you have on the East coast, specifically?  Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hey we have about 20 to 30 NA players. I cannot say how many on the east coast but i think we got a few. Get on TS and check us out

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty cool community...lots of players from all over the world!