DIY pc windows10 help

I made this question again , call me a f*cktard , braindead dipsh*t , but i pls i need one more time to be helped with this situ for clarification purposes . 

I will make my own pc , the case is nzxt 340s elite , and as u can tell it doesnt support optical drives . 

So to download the windows I will have to drag them down to my usb from microsofts website , insert them in my pc and then give the correct key for the rights of use.

Will buying windows DSP CD version http://www.skroutz.gr/s/7299936/Microsoft-Windows-10-Home-x64-Eng-DSP.html  just to take the key code , work?

In essence , i buy the cd version of windows , throw away the cd and just take key inside ( if there is, cuz i dont even know how these sh*t work) and put the key when it asks me for.

Or, just don't buy windows and use the inactivated version which has little to no difference from activated windows, you can always activate it with specific programs later on (Which I won't list here for obvious reasons).

If you really want to use optical drives buy a external USB optical drive

My own build: RΛZΞR theme

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K // CPU cooler: Cryorig H7 // Motherboard: MSI Z270 gaming pro carbon //       

Video Card: MSI Armor gtx 1070 OC 8GB // RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3200MHz //  

SSD: Samsung EVO 960 500GB // HDD: 2x WD yellow edition 2TB //

Case: NZXT H440 RAZER edition // Power Supply: Corsair RM550x //         

Operating Software: Windows 10 pro 64-bit

11 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Or, just don't buy windows and use the inactivated version which has little to no difference from activated windows, you can always activate it with specific programs later on (Which I won't list here for obvious reasons).

so i can upload videos , play games , livestream , use media and all of that with inactivated windows?

14 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

so i can upload videos , play games , livestream , use media and all of that with inactivated windows?

Pretty much. Some customization options are disabled and you get nagging popup on every boot.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv