Windows 10 stuck on Automatic Repair loop

KaiserV1

So I've been using my mom's laptop for a few days now and I came across a few problems. In short, I wanted to reinstall the audio drivers so I uninstalled the current ones. It said that the pc had to restart in order to complete so that's what I did.. and now I can't access Windows. It's stuck in the automatic repair thingy and no matter which option I choose it does the same thing. I don't wanna reinstall Windows if possible. What do I do?

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 

Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus x370 K7

GPU: R9 380 

RAM: 16GB Trident Z RGB

PSU: EVGA 650W Gold

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv

I doubt that this is the case but when that happened to me eventually it went to a different screen with only 2 options send for help or restart and then the hard drive died

If you have Windows installation media, you can boot to that and run a Windows install, just as if you were going to do a clean install, but run it as an "Upgrade" installation instead. This is known as an "In-Place Upgrade." It basically re-installs Windows while having little to no impact on your files and applications. That said, if you've made any changes using a utility like DoNotSpy10 or any change to system settings, you may have to re-do these changes after the upgrade is complete. Good luck!