This is good right?

Hey so I have been buying parts for my new PC for about a year now and I want to check once more to make sure this isn't being bottle necked by some random thing or something of that sorts.

I have all the parts besides the monitor im not decided on and the keyboard, ram, and cpu cooler. 

Here is the PCP list; https://pcpartpicker.com/list/D8FxJV

Nope, but you have a outdated processor that gets beat in multithreaded tasks with a Ryzen 5 1600X that costs about $240.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

Nice now all I need to do is finish installing windows on my rig

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

It's a pretty killer setup, though might as well go for even faster RAM with that kind of setup. I might go 4x4GB on the RAM though to be able to use quad-channel since you're going X99.

I didn't read so I dont read my stuff

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

19 hours ago, Vespertine said:

Paid Windows? Meme.

Of course not, it's just a placeholder.

19 hours ago, JDE said:

Nope, but you have a outdated processor that gets beat in multithreaded tasks with a Ryzen 5 1600X that costs about $240.

I bought that processor a year ago before Ryzen was a thing, do you think it really is "outdated"? I don't mean by Ryzen beating it with price, but I don't want to buy another CPU/MOBO for a few years at least, it is a 6 core so it should last me right? I'm going to oc it a bit as well.

18 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

It's a pretty killer setup, though might as well go for even faster RAM with that kind of setup. I might go 4x4GB on the RAM though to be able to use quad-channel since you're going X99.

Is it really that much faster? I was going to get the 2 sticks of 8 so that in the future I and buy another 2 sticks of 8 and have 32gbs of ram.

7 minutes ago, myspeakersaremuffled said:

I bought that processor a year ago before Ryzen was a thing, do you think it really is "outdated"? I don't mean by Ryzen beating it with price, but I don't want to buy another CPU/MOBO for a few years at least, it is a 6 core so it should last me right? I'm going to oc it a bit as well.

It's "SORTA" outdated, but Ryzen 5 would just be a sidegrade. It will last you for awhile.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

34 minutes ago, myspeakersaremuffled said:

Is it really that much faster? I was going to get the 2 sticks of 8 so that in the future I and buy another 2 sticks of 8 and have 32gbs of ram.

Makes sense