iPhone disabled and no home button

TeamLTG

Hello,

I have an iphone 4s which has a broken home button and is disabled (password wrong too many times). No software that i know works (iReb, ReiBoot, RecBoot). How can i fix this at home. Please help.

Thank You

7 minutes ago, TeamLTG said:

Hello,

I have an iphone 4s which has a broken home button and is disabled (password wrong too many times). No software that i know works (iReb, ReiBoot, RecBoot). How can i fix this at home. Please help.

Thank You

As far as I know there is no instence in which an iPhone should be permanently disabled. You should be able to wait a specified amount of time and try your code again. As for the home button, any mom and pop electronics/phone repair place should be able to fix that cheap. Heck you could likely do it yourself with some Ifixit tools and parts.

Just now, doomsriker said:

As far as I know there is no instence in which an iPhone should be permanently disabled. You should be able to wait a specified amount of time and try your code again. As for the home button, any mom and pop electronics/phone repair place should be able to fix that cheap. Heck you could likely do it yourself with some Ifixit tools and parts.

iPhone is disabled, connect to itunes.

there are none around here,, im the only one, and i repair only software.