am i crazy

BobertoEggsalad

So i know the title is clickbait but i need some assistance. I have been a complete hyocondriac about my pc. And yes i am a new builder. I have been worried that anything from moving my gpu in its pcie slot to getrid of excess sag mm at a time could kill my gpu only because i used a little bit of force (about as much as a normal instal) to bending the pchaon instal only because the hook seems slightly discolered (only upon close examination). Note i havent experienced any tell tale signs of gpu falure yet i still look for them instead of enjoying what i built. 

Just try to boot up your system with your monitor connected to your GPU. If it shows a display then you're good and if it doesn't then send it back and say it was DOA.

PCB quality nowdays is very high, if it works fine you didnt damage anything.. 

P.S. you wont short your gpu's life span by pushing it to fit..

Frankly unless you have a really long card, the screqs at the rear where it cpmes out of the case should be more than enough to hold it up.

What I do is I put in the card and gently lean it up as far as it can then I put in the screws and let it go. The weight of the card will pull it back down and it will be almost level.