Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TinyBolts

What are your pick for the best gaming headsets?

Just now, TinyBolts said:

well both 598 and blue yeti both are in my budget, so ill get that :D, thank you for all the help!

Ok you won't be disappointed with that. No problem with the help.

Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Max_Settings said:

On the Pc37X it’s ok. But no headset mic will ever come close to something like a Yeti or AT220

ok, i think ill order the massdrop one and just wait, my headphones broke so this will be a painfull time now

ok, i think ill order the massdrop one and just wait, my headphones broke so this will be a painfull time now

Which ones? The PC37X or HD 6XX?

I'm not saying the sound quality isn't good. The 598s have better sound quality and a Yeti sounds better than the mic on the PC37X. Neither are bad, I'm just saying that stand alone audiophile headphones like the 598s and a stand alone mic, like the yeti will both sound better, but they cost more.

Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Max_Settings said:

I'm not saying the sound quality isn't good. The 598s have better sound quality and a Yeti sounds better than the mic on the PC37X. Neither are bad, I'm just saying that stand alone audiophile headphones like the 598s and a stand alone mic, like the yeti will both sound better, but they cost more.

well both 598 and blue yeti both are in my budget, so ill get that :D, thank you for all the help!

Posted · Best Answer

Ok you won't be disappointed with that. No problem with the help.