[US] Mionix Naos 7000 ($25)

vanished

This is a bit of an odd post since this is actually not a sale, but the regular price.  I just felt a need to bring it up since it seems much lower than it should be.

Mionix NAOS 7000 for $25 US at the Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/Mionix-Naos-7000-Ergonomic-Gaming-Mouse/8SVWVVMQCK0D

So why am I posting this if it's not even a sale?  Because of this:

$59 on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/MIONIX-Multi-Color-Ergonomic-Optical-Gaming/dp/B00HGKQ6VY/

Straight from Mionix themselves?  €69‎ (ie, $80+ USD)

I checked Micro Center, they didn't seem to stock them.  Not sure where else you guys get parts but I expect it to be a similar story :P 

Basically it's just a great deal from somewhere I wouldn't have even expected to have it so I thought I'd spread the word in case anyone else is looking for this mouse   

Oh yea, did I mention that $25 includes free shipping? :D 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Nice find , But don't need a new mice for a year or so for me now . Looks good doe .

Details separate people.

I didn't know MS Store sell physical stuff

The caveat though is the " for eligible students, staff, etc." That automatically rules me out. I don't think I've ever spent that little on even a "cheap" mouse. So that is an excellent price.

@deXxterlab97 Doh! Should have noticed that. Not familiar with Mionix. For that price, I might give it a try. (tries to think of reason to spend money) For my test rig I'm using an old Logitec, and the feet are worn out.

Edited by MadModder
additional info

Best Excuses:

#1(simple) "Well, I never liked that stupid thing anyway!"

#2(complex) "Obviously there was a flaw in the material, probably due to the inadvertent introduction of contaminants during the manufacturing process."

Just now, MadModder said:

The caveat though is the " for eligible students, staff, etc." That automatically rules me out.

that is if you want to save $2 more, else 24.99 is still low

2 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

that is if you want to save $2 more, else 24.99 is still low

Yes, regular price is an insane $25 and they will even drop another 10% or so for students (anyone with a university or other applicable school email address)

2 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I didn't know MS Store sell physical stuff

I knew they did but I didn't expect to find this here, and I didn't expect it to be by far the best source of them either.  I think of them as selling mainly Microsoft stuff and close partners like Dell, etc. but finding "custom" parts like this was a surprise.  Now if they can just start carrying CPUs and GPUs and stuff too... and at a similar discount xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.