Help to build a pc

Good evening community, 

I looking for a new computer for gaming and maybe a little bit for construction. My budget is round about 700 to 1000 euros.

I  would be very grateful, if you can help me to find the correct and best parts in this price area. 

I prefer the:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 with 6* 3,2 GHz

and maybe a GTX 1060 6GB, which one is the best for the price? Or are there other comparable variants for less money?

RAM of 16 GB

Thank you for help!

Where do you live? What store can we check for PC parts?

But general advice: R5 1600 and 1060 6GB is nice (if the 1060 doesn't cost way too much) with 8 or 16 GB of RAM, a 1TB HDD (WD Blue or Seagate Barracuda) and maybe a 120GB-240GB SSD (ADATA Su800, WD Blue, Samsung EVO 850, SanDisk Ultra II...). B250 motherboard cheapest. And a good quality PSU (Corsair Vengeance, Be Quiet 10, Corsair CXM, Corsair CSM, EVGA B2, GQ, Seasonic S12II, M12II...). No need of a cooler

12 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

B250 motherboard cheapest

B250 isn't compatible with Ryzen, B350 is. Also, what do you think of the new RX 580 Sapphire Radeon in blue? It looks pretty cool.

11 minutes ago, PCNoobie said:

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/xKjBnn

here's a build I recommend

Looks fine, I reccomend changing the case to a micro atx one because a matx motherboard plus a small gpu wont look that good in a big atx case. Maybe change to a Fractal Design Define Mini C.

11 minutes ago, chris76816 said:

Also, what do you think of the new RX 580 Sapphire Radeon in blue? It looks pretty cool.

are rx 580 already available for a normal price there?

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

29 minutes ago, PCNoobie said:

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/xKjBnn

here's a build I recommend

Op said euros, not pounds...

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

3 minutes ago, DocSwag said:

Op said euros, not pounds...

i get confused between them...

43 minutes ago, chris76816 said:

B250 isn't compatible with Ryzen, B350 is. Also, what do you think of the new RX 580 Sapphire Radeon in blue? It looks pretty cool.

Yeah I misspelled it

8 hours ago, Blackhole890 said:

are rx 580 already available for a normal price there?

No, in Australia, they cost almost as much as a GTX 1070 brand new if you can find them in stock at a store.