How to Clean your keyboard * with extra fun *

VIDEO TUTORIAL * WITH FUN * written version below , also has some extra fun.

WRITTEN TUTORIAL Still includes fun.

A FEW STEPS DIFFER FROM THE VIDEO MAYBE SINCE THE VIDEO HAS JOKES IN IT.

0.1 This step was overlooked hence the 0.1. Shake the keyboard upside down to get any doritos you have leftover and enjoy em with your favourite flavour of mountain dew.

1. Pull out the keys. yes its that simple just pull em out with a keycap puller if you have one , or with you hands , but I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to have raw fingers for a few hours after that is done. 

2. super easy , put some water in a bowl or tupperware, whatever floats your paper boat… or sinks it since you know … its made of paper ( made a paper boat in the video ). add a bit of dish soap and mix it all up. then throw all you keys in said container making sure you fish out any paper left from poor boaty mc boatyface. 

3. Get back to that keyboard with a vacuum and an old dry toothbrush and start scrubbing while vacuuming ( I didn't vacuum in the video since it was 1 am ) . dislodging debris while the vacuum is on really helps. 

4. get back to the bowl with the ol tooth brush and and start scrubbing those keys at random. ( notice we used the toothbrush second so we don't have to deal with a wet toothbrush on the keyboard ! ) take the keys out one by one and put them in a second empty bowl. once you're done , go to step 5.

E. This is step 5 but I decided to switch it up a bit. run the keys under running water until all clean and not soapy anymore.

6. feel insecure about how you have tiny hand but then reassure yourself because you have regular sized feet.

7. once all keys are clean dry em up in a clean towel and let them dry on their own.

8. Put your keys back in and you’re all set ! 

Optionally if you have gunk on or under the keys use some isopropyl alcohol to remove that after vacuum brushing ( Trademark ) and before going for the keys. don't soak it in alcohol just a light sprinkle will do fine ! 

Hopefully you’ve enjoyed reading and are ready to degunk dat funk.

Nice, never thought to use a toothbrush.

I'm amazed at the production value, have you had another Youtube channel before?

2 minutes ago, Saturn_ said:

Nice, never thought to use a toothbrush.

I'm amazed at the production value, have you had another Youtube channel before?

Yep ! the music in this is actually music I make , and since I used to make my own music video , I kind of got the hand of the whole using a camera and editing stuff. Also its been of amazing help to watch the likes of LTT and Hardware canucks. Thanks a lot for your comment ! Means a lot !