Best way to install Windows 10

Tech Learner

After you finish building a pc and then boot it up how do I install Windows from its USB boot drive onto my SSD?

Its fairly straight forward. Just follow the steps and you'll be fine.

While installing windows i always recommend unplugging unnecessary drives(your HDD mass storage) to prevent accidentally installing windows to it and having to repeat the process.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

Turn it off then plug in the windows usb then power on and select what drive you want to install windows on

1 minute ago, Colin Donoghue said:

Turn it off then plug in the windows usb then power on and select what drive you want to install windows on

Is it really that simple? I heard some people have been having trouble with this method sometimes. 

4 minutes ago, Jrock said:

Its fairly straight forward. Just follow the steps and you'll be fine.

While installing windows i always recommend unplugging unnecessary drives(your HDD mass storage) to prevent accidentally installing windows to it and having to repeat the process.

#Jrock So when I boot up the computer with the windows 10 USB I should make sure the HDD are unplugged or something else?

Just now, Tech Learner said:

Is it really that simple? I heard some people have been having trouble with this method sometimes. 

Well it is actually the only method so......

The is an old acronym in the IT business. STFW - Search The Fucking Web. I don't mean to be a dick, I'm trying to help you in the long run. There isn't really any debate around the process. Just follow a youtube tutorial, Linus did one many years ago I'm sure.

7 minutes ago, Tech Learner said:

#Jrock So when I boot up the computer with the windows 10 USB I should make sure the HDD are unplugged or something else?

Yes. Keep the SSD plugged in but unplug the HDD

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

23 hours ago, Jrock said:

Yes. Keep the SSD plugged in but unplug the HDD

#Jrock Okay I will make sure to do that thanks. 

23 hours ago, theklax said:

Well it is actually the only method so......

The is an old acronym in the IT business. STFW - Search The Fucking Web. I don't mean to be a dick, I'm trying to help you in the long run. There isn't really any debate around the process. Just follow a youtube tutorial, Linus did one many years ago I'm sure.

Okay