Project | White | Finished!

Wow. You nailed that color-scheme.

haha, thanks! :D

That looks amazing! Perfect combination of colors, placement and just awesomeness.

Thank you!!

Hehe, I would not be against that. ;)

I really like the stock cooler on this card, and I think it fits in very well

into your rig. There was a guy on OCN who put a general-purpose water block

under the stock cooler's shroud, so he got the best of both worlds (looks wickedly

awesome), but that's a lot of work to do properly.

Im actually looking into the idea of routering down 5mm of the backplate and then route a path for water and heatsinks (making a block) on the reference cooler.

with a new 5mm Copper sheeth in the bottom i would get a hybrid air/water cooler that looks awesome :D (if any graphiccard manufacturers see this i need to get a hold of a new referencecooler for the 780, that i can test this on! )

*left speechless*

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

• 2 weeks later...

*left speechless*

Thanks m8!

Im trying to get funding for my next build.. i don't wanna tear this one down, but i really love the building part xD

Thanks m8!

Im trying to get funding for my next build.. i don't wanna tear this one down, but i really love the building part xD

I wish someone would pay me to build a pc for myself too..

Even if it had to be littered with ads

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Hello! 

I just wanted to let you guys know that i entered Minimalistic PCs modding contest with this build, and i would love your vote, if you think im worth it!

You can vote here http://www.minimalisticpc.com/contests/vote/ 

I will probably post a new buildlog for my next project in the coming weeks! i hope to see some of you guys at Dreamhack summer 2014!

• 2 weeks later...

this is the only build wich uses green thati have ever seen that i actually like : )

Cool :D

My RIG CPU:Intel Core i5 6600K OC'ed 4.5 GHz Cooler: ZALMAN CNPS 10X Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z270M D3H RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8GB 2400 MHz DDR4  GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 4GB 256 bit GDDR5 Storage: SEAGATE Sv35 1 TB and WD Green 2 TB . PSU: Seasonic S12ii 520W Case: Cooler Master N200

• 2 weeks later...

How were you able to get the window like that? 

• 5 months later...

Cool :D

Hehe Thanks! Long time now! it's time for another build! Coming up soon!

How were you able to get the window like that? 

I cut the sidepanel up to about 1cm smaller on all sides then the plexiglas.

Then i cleaned up the edges, fitted the Plexi with Doublesided tape and fittet the aluminium frame around everything :D

Hehe Thanks! Long time now! it's time for another build! Coming up soon!

I cut the sidepanel up to about 1cm smaller on all sides then the plexiglas.

Then i cleaned up the edges, fitted the Plexi with Doublesided tape and fittet the aluminium frame around everything :D

See you on your Next Build :D

My RIG CPU:Intel Core i5 6600K OC'ed 4.5 GHz Cooler: ZALMAN CNPS 10X Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z270M D3H RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8GB 2400 MHz DDR4  GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 4GB 256 bit GDDR5 Storage: SEAGATE Sv35 1 TB and WD Green 2 TB . PSU: Seasonic S12ii 520W Case: Cooler Master N200