OMG radiators!

So I have ran into this issue and I have not found a solution yet. I need to find a very slim radiator that has side ported holes not where it is usually where they fins are but on the sides. Does anyone know of one that is like this that is Slim

2 minutes ago, TheSinisterGamer said:

So I have ran into this issue and I have not found a solution yet. I need to find a very slim radiator that has side ported holes not where it is usually where they fins are but on the sides. Does anyone know of one that is like this that is Slim

Are you talking about end ports like this:

http://www.xs-pc.com/radiators-ex-series/ex240-multiport-radiator

Current Build

Successful Builds

Spoiler
Spoiler

6 minutes ago, TheSinisterGamer said:

Here's something slim, but unfortunately the radiators with the ports on the side have to be thicc af xD

http://www.performance-pcs.com/black-ice-nemesis-240gts-xflow-ultra-stealth-cross-flow-low-profile-black-carbon-radiator.html

Current Build

Successful Builds

Spoiler
Spoiler

1 hour ago, Gungpae said:

Here's something slim, but unfortunately the radiators with the ports on the side have to be thicc af xD

http://www.performance-pcs.com/black-ice-nemesis-240gts-xflow-ultra-stealth-cross-flow-low-profile-black-carbon-radiator.html

Yes you both are right but I need a slim one with end ports because I'm putting it into a custom Xbox. 

Just now, TheSinisterGamer said:

Yes you both are right but I need a slim one with end ports because I'm putting it into a custom Xbox. 

Most rads will not be thinner than 30mm, especially with side port options that will be further limited. 

Your best bet is to get a slim on with 90 degree fittings

Current Build

Successful Builds

Spoiler
Spoiler

1 minute ago, Gungpae said:

Your best bet is to get a slim on with 90 degree fittings

That's the issue I'm running into. I currently have 90 degree fittings but they extend so far that it's not fitting where I need. :(

4 minutes ago, W-L said:

Most rads will not be thinner than 30mm, especially with side port options that will be further limited. 

I could probably still use a 30 mm but it would be a challenge. I'll have to figure something out. I have no idea what to do as I just got it to fit barely in the system. 

I could probably still use a 30 mm but it would be a challenge. I'll have to figure something out. I have no idea what to do as I just got it to fit barely in the system. 

I think the option as suggested to use 90 angled fittings would be your best bet. This is the thinnest one I could find but it is a cross flow rad. 

http://www.performance-pcs.com/magicool-240-g2-x-flow-slim-radiator-black.html

Just now, W-L said:

I think the option as suggested to use 90 angled fittings would be your best bet. This is the thinnest one I could find but it is a cross flow rad. 

http://www.performance-pcs.com/magicool-240-g2-x-flow-slim-radiator-black.html

Haha u found it right as I did. This is fine! It's going to be a 120 and I just point them in opposite directions. It will fit perfectly haha!

I would have also recommended low profile right angle fittings.  Koolance makes the tightest ones I know of.

Workstation:  13700k @ 5.5Ghz || Gigabyte Z790 Ultra || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || TeamGroup DDR5-7800 @ 7000 || Corsair AX1500i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

1 minute ago, AnonymousGuy said:

I would have also recommended low profile right angle fittings.  Koolance makes the tightest ones I know of.

I'll try out the radiator that I have found as I have overnighted it so it should be here Saturday. If that doesn't work then I will order those koolance fittings. This has been nothing but a problem since I started this project but can't wait for it to be done.