Squealing gpu

37 minutes ago, W-L said:

Yeah once the block is bleed, cap off the return line to the res that should create a high pressure zone with the pump running and give you an answer if something is up. 

Ok well good news, I found the source of the leak. There was a hair line crack at the base of a screw. What am I suppose to do now? Cause the RMA product came like this...

Just now, jonwong966 said:

Ok well good news, I found the source of the leak. There was a hair line crack at the base of a screw. What am I suppose to do now? Cause the RMA product came like this...

If the acrylic is cracked it's only going to get larger your going to need to contact them about this and see if they can get you another replacement. 

30 minutes ago, W-L said:

If the acrylic is cracked it's only going to get larger your going to need to contact them about this and see if they can get you another replacement. 

Well I guess I have to RMA it again :/ its ashame MSI sent me a defective RMA product. I would think that they check these things before sending it out 

1 hour ago, jonwong966 said:

Well I guess I have to RMA it again :/ its ashame MSI sent me a defective RMA product. I would think that they check these things before sending it out 

can we get some pictures of the hairline crack? just for my reference. IF possible one zoomed in on the crack, and one zoomed out showing the whole card but also with the visible crack. You will probaby need these 2 photos for the RMA process anyway.

I also remember you posted a couple weeks about about "non stop foam and bubbles" is this possibly a related problem? A photo of your new loop would be nice to see too. Thermal pads have nothing to do with air in the blocks since it is completely dictated by the waterblock and the acrylic top and how they clamp the O-ring.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 0:42 AM, For Science! said:

I also remember you posted a couple weeks about about "non stop foam and bubbles" is this possibly a related problem? A photo of your new loop would be nice to see too. Thermal pads have nothing to do with air in the blocks since it is completely dictated by the waterblock and the acrylic top and how they clamp the O-ring.

Actually, i completed the RMA perfectly fine without the photos. My Gpu is coming in 3 days from when i posted this. As for the bubbles and foam, i don't think it was the physical gpu but just the liquid itself. If the gpu works on the test bed and the loop has no problem, i intend to go back to hardline.