Help with my next build

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry first off if this is posted in the wrong topic section etc. I'm not used to this forum or forums in general, I just wanted to come here to ask you guys about how my next build looks.

The thing I don't understand about PCs is water cooling but a few recent LTT videos helped understand that slightly, but I wanted to clarify if this build looks good with you guys.

As a small point towards the build, the 1TB HDD is going in my old current pc which is being given to my sister for her family to use, whereas the 500 GB SSD and my current 250 GB SSD and 2TB HDD are for my pc.

I will probably forget I've posted here so if it's incredibly urgent that will stop my build working you can contact me directly on twitter: @LeFandomMenace or Discord: Peek-A-Boob#3431

Thanks guys!

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/cG6QWX

3 minutes ago, PeekABooo said:

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry first off if this is posted in the wrong topic section etc. I'm not used to this forum or forums in general, I just wanted to come here to ask you guys about how my next build looks.

The thing I don't understand about PCs is water cooling but a few recent LTT videos helped understand that slightly, but I wanted to clarify if this build looks good with you guys.

As a small point towards the build, the 1TB HDD is going in my old current pc which is being given to my sister for her family to use, whereas the 500 GB SSD and my current 250 GB SSD and 2TB HDD are for my pc.

I will probably forget I've posted here so if it's incredibly urgent that will stop my build working you can contact me directly on twitter: @LeFandomMenace or Discord: Peek-A-Boob#3431

Thanks guys!

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/cG6QWX

I would get a better video card 

Hello does anyone know if the Dominator Platinum ROG Edition 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 Memory Kit, is compatible with the ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 LGA 2011-v3 Intel X99 Motherboard?

6 hours ago, Mi26 said:

The thermal paste isn't needed 

I forgot to take it off when I swapped the cooling over, I had a noctua selected before I posted the build as I editted, thank you for noticing that before I bought it!

6 hours ago, Colin Donoghue said:

Ryzen likes faster ram a 3000 or 3200 speed kit would be better

Thank you, I shall look into trying to get a better kit to go into it :)

6 hours ago, LemonLemon said:

I would get a better video card 

I would but due to the fact anything better pushes my price range past what I'm looking at it's very difficult, but if I can I would try to get a better car,d the 1050ti just feels like it's such a nice well rounded card considering it's price and it's performance.

7 hours ago, Gungpae said:

Looks good, but make sure you install the latest bios for that motherboard before enabling XMP on your memory

Noted!