Cooler Master VS Corsair AIO cooling

Okay I am new to the water cooling scene and wanted to get an AIO. Looking at the Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro 120 and the Corsiar H60, which one should I get or recommend something else

CPU- Ryzen 9 3900x
CPU Cooler- Artic Liquid Freezer 2 240mm
GPU-  EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC ULTRA
RAM- CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB 3200Mhz 
PSU- Cooler Master MasterWatt 650 Watt
HDD- WD Blue 4TB
SSD- SanDisk Ultra II 500GB SATA III
Case- Custom Made Desk
Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming

Microphone- Blue Snowball Ice
Headphones- Razer Nari Ultimate
Webcam- Logitech c270
Monitors- MSI Optix MAG24C and Acer KA240HQ Abid
Mouse- Corsair Nightsword RGB
Keyboard- Corsair K95 RGB Platinum MX Speed

The MasterLiquid is thicker (38mm vs the Corsair 27mm), and will therefore likely give better cooling, and it's $20 less expensive. If you can fit a thicker radiator in your case, I recommend the Arctic Cooler LIquid Freezer 120. It has a 49mm thick radiator and is about the same price as the Corsair.

So, if you  have room for a thick radiator, do you value the increased cooling or the lower price tag?  If you don't have clearance, go for the Corsair.

15 minutes ago, ZenMonkey said:

The MasterLiquid is thicker (38mm vs the Corsair 27mm), and will therefore likely give better cooling, and it's $20 less expensive. If you can fit a thicker radiator in your case, I recommend the Arctic Cooler LIquid Freezer 120. It has a 49mm thick radiator and is about the same price as the Corsair.

So, if you  have room for a thick radiator, do you value the increased cooling or the lower price tag?  If you don't have clearance, go for the Corsair.

to sound like a noob, what would stop me from putting in a bigger radiator? Corsair's website says it fits H55, H60, H75, H80i

mobo: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A97 R2.0 

case: Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower Case

CPU- Ryzen 9 3900x
HDD- WD Blue 4TB
Case- Custom Made Desk

Webcam- Logitech c270

21 minutes ago, DevilsHand676 said:

to sound like a noob, what would stop me from putting in a bigger radiator? Corsair's website says it fits H55, H60, H75, H80i

mobo: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A97 R2.0 

case: Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower Case

From what I've read on Tom's Hardware, it looks like your case only supports 120mm AIO coolers. The H55 is a silent version of the H60. The H80iv2 is the Corsair "thick" rad series. It's 38mm like the CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Pro 120. The H70 is an out of stock 38mm cooler like the H80i, so it was probably replaced by the H80i series.

If you want Corsair it's the H55, H60, or H80iv2. The H80iv2 will provide the best cooling of the three, and it comes with two fans because it's "thicc," but it costs $93.

With a 120x150 form factor (including the pump on top), the only way to increase performance is to go thicker. A thicker radiator creates more surface area, which means more area with which to dissipate heat.

The Arctic Freezer 120 I mentioned is an even thicker radiator for more surface area, which also comes with two fans plus Arctic MX4 thermal paste (my personal favorite thermal paste), and it only costs $70.

Better performance.

Lower Cost.

Papa Johns

If your case will fit the H80i, it should fit the Arctic Freezer. The difference in thickness is 11mm, which is just under half an inch. Best way to check is to take a tape measure to the area where you plan to install it (usually the front intake) and make sure there's clearance. The total thickness of the Arctic Freezer with both fans is 99mm.

28 minutes ago, ZenMonkey said:

From what I've read on Tom's Hardware, it looks like your case only supports 120mm AIO coolers. The H55 is a silent version of the H60. The H80iv2 is the Corsair "thick" rad series. It's 38mm like the CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Pro 120. The H70 is an out of stock 38mm cooler like the H80i, so it was probably replaced by the H80i series.

If you want Corsair it's the H55, H60, or H80iv2. The H80iv2 will provide the best cooling of the three, and it comes with two fans because it's "thicc," but it costs $93.

With a 120x150 form factor (including the pump on top), the only way to increase performance is to go thicker. A thicker radiator creates more surface area, which means more area with which to dissipate heat.

The Arctic Freezer 120 I mentioned is an even thicker radiator for more surface area, which also comes with two fans plus Arctic MX4 thermal paste (my personal favorite thermal paste), and it only costs $70.

Better performance.

Lower Cost.

Papa Johns

If your case will fit the H80i, it should fit the Arctic Freezer. The difference in thickness is 11mm, which is just under half an inch. Best way to check is to take a tape measure to the area where you plan to install it (usually the front intake) and make sure there's clearance. The total thickness of the Arctic Freezer with both fans is 99mm.

Thanks many. I will see if my case can fit the Artic Freezer 120

CPU- Ryzen 9 3900x
HDD- WD Blue 4TB
Case- Custom Made Desk

Webcam- Logitech c270

The performance of small AIOs (120mm and less) are going to be very underwhelming, if you can fit a mid-tier air cooler in your case, you will probably find that it will perform better, without the worry of potential failures that you find in an AIO.