0$ - 1500$ USD Gaming laptop

Hi guys . 

can you pick for me Gaming Laptop can run all games "bf1 , gta v , black ops 3 , .....)

If you can pick it from Newegg would be nice

What about this Laptop From asus ?

am looking for something like that : i7 7700hq , 16gb ram , gtx 1060 Something like that or better 

"sorry for bad english"

That laptop looks nice, and it's $200 off. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

1 minute ago, Zando Bob said:

That laptop looks nice, and it's $200 off. 

gaming performance ? , and cooling ? is it good ?

Just now, Anas Dweik said:

gaming performance ? , and cooling ? is it good ?

Probs, its from a reputable brand. I'd watch some LTT video though, as they've done a ton of laptop reviews. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

I would say this one:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA57X5BP3590

Because of the 120hz display, but you lose 120 gb ssd from the one you linked. You can always buy another ssd like this one:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147593&cm_re=m.2-_-20-147-593-_-Product

Current Build

Successful Builds

Spoiler
Spoiler

Alienware 15 would be a viable option as you can get a 1060 6GB, 16GB 2400MHz RAM, and a i7-7700HQ in it.

Edit: I don't think you can order on Newegg as you'll need to customize it on the Alienware website.

1 minute ago, Aereldor said:

https://www.amazon.com/Eluktronics-Pro-X-P650HS-G-Performance-Laptop/dp/B01LXTEH9Q/

• GTX 1070
  • Made from Clevo Barebones
  • Good build quality
  • 7700HQ, 8GB RAM
  • 128GB NVMe PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD
  • Good keyboard (like many Clevo laptops)
  • Eluktronice, although a smaller company, is known for great customer support
  • Only $1350.

looks good, i like this laptop , but i would die in University carrying this laptop xD

3 minutes ago, That_PC_Kid said:

Alienware 15 would be a viable option as you can get a 1060 6GB, 16GB 2400MHz RAM, and a i7-7700HQ in it.

Alienware is price more then performance  , you can find same Specifications with lower price in MSI

1 minute ago, Anas Dweik said:

Alienware is price more then performance  , you can find same Specifications with lower price in MSI

Maybe but MSI laptops are loaded with bloatware.

On 7/21/2017 at 1:44 AM, Anas Dweik said:

looks good, i like this laptop , but i would die in University carrying this laptop xD

Definitely don't get an Alienware, then. They're sturdy, but they're stupidly heavy, pretty bulky, and the new models have a butt that sticks out from the back. The screen hinge is actually not at the back, it's 1 or 1.5 inches ahead, and the back is littered with I/O.

Not to mention, I'm having trouble with Dell, so I won't recommend them yet (I ordered a 1060 laptop, they sent me a 1050 Ti laptop with a broken eye scanner and the wrong wireless card too. Still trying to get it replaced).

Just now, That_PC_Kid said:

i agree , because am using MSI laptop now and its full of useless apps

Just now, Anas Dweik said:

i agree , because am using MSI laptop now and its full of useless apps

I think you can delete them though. I highly suggest you try and delete all the bloatware you don't need as it will make boot times way faster and it'll free up space, RAM usage, and CPU usage.

1 minute ago, Aereldor said:

Definitely don't get an Alienware, then. They're sturdy, but they're stupidly heavy, pretty bulky, and the new models have a butt that sticks out from the back. The screen hinge is actually not at the back, it's 1 or 1.5 inches ahead, and the back is littered with I/O.

Not to mention, I got pretty much scammed by Dell Outlet, so I would never recommend them. (I ordered a 1060 laptop, they sent me a 1050 Ti laptop with a broken eye scanner and the wrong wireless card too. Still trying to get it replaced).

To be honest am not thinking of Alienware  , am thinking of the asus or the laptop you picked

1 minute ago, That_PC_Kid said:

I think you can delete them though. I highly suggest you try and delete all the bloatware you don't need as it will make boot times way faster and it'll free up space, RAM usage, and CPU usage.

2 days left for format , waiting external HDD

6 minutes ago, That_PC_Kid said:

I'm pretty sure spending the 15mins cleaning your pc of bloatware is worth it compared to spending an extra $200-$300 for the same specs

1 minute ago, Anas Dweik said:

To be honest am not thinking of Alienware  , am thinking of the asus or the laptop you picked

Well, the one I picked isn't thin-and-light by any means. However, it's got exceptional value and all the reviews of Eluktronics laptops I've seen are positive and make note of their good customer support. The thing is, I don't think the weight makes a difference if the laptop is in a backpack. If you're going to carry it around in your hands, you'll get tired, but the improved weight distribution of a backpack means that a 2 kilo and 3 kilo laptop are going to be the same thing.

However, if you want something with a lower profile or a lower footprint, so you can take notes during a lecture or carry it around a room during a group assignment, then I'd actually recommend dropping the dGPU altogether and getting a $600ish ultrabook for college. If you don't need specific programs, even a Chromebook will suffice. If you're going to be working with audio and video, a used Macbook air or something isn't a bad idea, because Garageband/Logic and iMovie/Final Cut are unrivaled and run like a dream even on weak PCs.

And with the money you save, just build a gaming PC on the side. A $750 Gaming PC will usually slap around a $1500 gaming laptop. 

6 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

Well, the one I picked isn't thin-and-light by any means. However, it's got exceptional value and all the reviews of Eluktronics laptops I've seen are positive and make note of their good customer support. The thing is, I don't think the weight makes a difference if the laptop is in a backpack. If you're going to carry it around in your hands, you'll get tired, but the improved weight distribution of a backpack means that a 2 kilo and 3 kilo laptop are going to be the same thing.

However, if you want something with a lower profile or a lower footprint, so you can take notes during a lecture or carry it around a room during a group assignment, then I'd actually recommend dropping the dGPU altogether and getting a $600ish ultrabook for college. If you don't need specific programs, even a Chromebook will suffice. If you're going to be working with audio and video, a used Macbook air or something isn't a bad idea, because Garageband/Logic and iMovie/Final Cut are unrivaled and run like a dream even on weak PCs.

And with the money you save, just build a gaming PC on the side. A $750 Gaming PC will usually slap around a $1500 gaming laptop. 

I am very confused, I want to think between the asus or the laptop you picked 

20% i will buy asus 

80% the one you picked 

Thank you so much bro

13 minutes ago, Anas Dweik said:

I am very confused, I want to think between the asus or the laptop you picked 

20% i will buy asus 

80% the one you picked 

Thank you so much bro

Maybe write to Eluktronics and ask them about battery life. Poor battery life for college is a deal breaker. You'll probably be taking this out to work at the majority of your classes, and there won't usually be power outlets nearby.

1 hour ago, Anas Dweik said:

Hi guys . 

can you pick for me Gaming Laptop can run all games "bf1 , gta v , black ops 3 , .....)

If you can pick it from Newegg would be nice

What about this Laptop From asus ?

am looking for something like that : i7 7700hq , 16gb ram , gtx 1060 Something like that or better 

"sorry for bad english"

this is a clevo p950hp6

Sager-NP8950-2.jpg?1495123364

vxijyqa.jpg

https://www.sagernotebook.com/Notebook-NP8950.html

dTxPPse.jpg

• Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Processor
  • 15.6" FHD IPS Matte Display, Wide View Angle 72% NTSC
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
  • 16GB DDR4 at 2400MHz
  • 250GB Western Digital Blue M.2 SSD + 1TB 5400rpm HDD
  • Intel Wireless-AC 8265 + Bluetooth
  • Color illuminated keyboard
  • Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Edition
  • 0.73 inches thin Ultra-slim design
  • 4.19 lbs. including bare bone and 55WH Battery Pack
    14.96" (w) x 9.80" (d) x 0.73" (h)

It is available for 1499 $

here more infos about clevo

Spoiler

If you are a student you can get a eurocom thornado f5 with an i7 6700k, and a gtx 1070 for 1666 minus 10% with tbe student discount