Good RPGs to play right now?

Nalgasp3ludas

Stalker series. 

Stalker call of Pripyat had a really cool mod that makes the entire game open ended and really changes the game. It's called "call of Chernobyl." Someone did a video about it with several mods in addition to make a really enjoyable experience. 

G-Mod has RP servers :P if you can stand 8 year olds shouting "RDM! RDM! RDM!" Every 2 seconds. 

I was going to recommend new vegas, dark souls, and gothic but I've been beaten to it. 

Spore would be fun if the servers were still up. I'm basically out of recommendations now though. I won't make recommendations like "this is technically an RPG" because those games suck usually. Imo. (Linear campaigns with leveling up.) 

25 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Do you like DnD style combat? Because Bioware's bread and butter were RPGs that used it like Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights. There's also Wasteland if you liked Fallout.

I also was enjoying the new Shadowrun game, but then I got distracted by something else.

you taken a shot at Path of Exile ? 

Been playing it a fair bit recently and feels close to Diablo 2 just with the most amazing character skill tree ever, any class can become anything if you stretch across the tree enough, has lead to some really fun builds. and a new expansion coming out soon IIRC

@op can always try finish ThemeHospital, god damn that game is hard, I'm also re playing Red Alerrt 2 as they were good fun and haven't dissapointed so far. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333