A240 loop pastel fluid separating

Unsure if this is normal but when I turn of my pc, after a minute or 2 I can start seeing separation of the fluid. 

The fluid is ekwb pastel blue and the whole loop is only like 3 days old. 

As soon as I boot it up, it goes back to normal pastel colour. Unsure if this is normal or not. 

I used distilled water for the loop. Cauld the aluminium be reacting... I cant see why it would the coolant is made for aluminium. Temps are good too 

IMG_20170719_195953.jpg

IMG_20170719_200001.jpg

2 hours ago, Flavlus said:

Unsure if this is normal but when I turn of my pc, after a minute or 2 I can start seeing separation of the fluid. 

The fluid is ekwb pastel blue and the whole loop is only like 3 days old. 

As soon as I boot it up, it goes back to normal pastel colour. Unsure if this is normal or not. 

I used distilled water for the loop. Cauld the aluminium be reacting... I cant see why it would the coolant is made for aluminium. Temps are good too 

Definitely not normal. Looks exactly like how the Mayhems pastels used to react with Thermaltake aluminium radiators. I've said it before, but EKWB Pastels are exactly the same as Mayhems pastels (they collaborated in the past). These will for sure clog your fins, so I would recommend draining and washing very well (Dissassemble the blocks) and use EK-CryoFuel.

http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=1188197