Metric system

SLCH

The imperial system is good as long as you don't need to actually do anything with it.

Metric is slowly growing tho :P It takes time but i'm fine with that, it's a big change.

I mean look at screws and stuff, basically all of them are metric these days.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

47 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

The imperial system is good as long as you don't need to actually do anything with it.

Metric is slowly growing tho :P It takes time but i'm fine with that, it's a big change.

I mean look at screws and stuff, basically all of them are metric these days.

It hasn't really been 'slowly growing.' The entire planet but a few countries use it, I'm pretty sure all modern cars for at least the last 5 years in USA use it, all of USA's science teams use it. It's just everyday things like MPH and gallons that have been used since the country was founded that USA won't switch

but I imagine the world's only superpower will use whatever darn flippin measuring system they want

The metric system is great because 1L of water weighs 1kg and it has a volume of 1000 cubic centimeters.  In short, because it made grade school math class a lot easier. :P

On 7/19/2017 at 1:22 AM, SLCH said:

Would be lovely to see measurements in videos also in metric system.

Not speaking it out loud, small labels should be enough.

They have to pander with their American audiences unfortunately.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

5 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

The metric system is great because 1L of water weighs 1kg and it has a volume of 1000 cubic centimeters.  In short, because it made grade school math class a lot easier. :P

I don't know why Americans have to make it harder for themselves with the English system.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside