Rx 570 mining

Hey, do anyone here have an rx 570 and have tested mining preformence? Youtubers I have watched have Said that ut has 25mh/s but I only get 18mh/s. Do anyone have the same problem or do you know why?

Ps: I use claymore's dual miner and mine for siacoin as well. Maybe that has something to with the preformence

4 hours ago, TorzyBoy said:

Youtubers I have watched have Said that ut has 25mh/s but I only get 18mh/s. Do anyone have the same problem or do you know why?

I assume because the difficulty increased quite a bit due to the massive amount of new miners. Correct me if I am wrong because I don't mine.

31 minutes ago, TorzyBoy said:

Hey, do anyone here have an rx 570 and have tested mining preformence? Youtubers I have watched have Said that ut has 25mh/s but I only get 18mh/s. Do anyone have the same problem or do you know why?

Ps: I use claymore's dual miner and mine for siacoin as well. Maybe that has something to with the preformence

you have to overclock and or custom bios for higher numbers and you have to use the right driver edition and yes dual mining also will lower the hash rate slightly tap 0 twice on your keyboard to disable sia mining to see the difference 

1 hour ago, Alaradia said:

you have to overclock and or custom bios for higher numbers and you have to use the right driver edition and yes dual mining also will lower the hash rate slightly tap 0 twice on your keyboard to disable sia mining to see the difference 

Thanks for the info! : )

2 hours ago, Teddy07 said:

I assume because they difficulty increased quite a bit due to the massive amount of new miners. Correct me if I am wrong because I don't mine.

It could but I don't think som bur thanks for the Reply anyway : )