Crash Bandicoot and PS4 from a PC gamer's perspective

Crash Bandicoot and PS4 from a PC gamer's perspective  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy coming to PC eventually?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If it is, is it worth spending $380 to be able to play the game right now?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. If it isn't, is it worth spending $380 to be able to play the game right now?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, M.Yurizaki said:

-snip-

Honestly, at this point, I don't even care. It seems that no matter what I do, it's always my fault. I'm the villain. I'm the idiot. I see no reason for this to change, as I am too much of an idiot to see why this happens. I get it. I don't feel like being a part of this conversation any longer. No matter how circumlocutory my responses, I always come out on the bottom. I am sick of it.

1 minute ago, WFMG said:

Honestly, at this point, I don't even care. It seems that no matter what I do, it's always my fault. I'm the villain. I'm the idiot. I see no reason for this to change, as I am too much of an idiot to see why this happens. I get it. I don't feel like being a part of this conversation any longer. No matter how circumlocutory my responses, I always come out on the bottom. I am sick of it.

The problem I'm seeing is you really want to play this game, but you want it to be to your requirements, which won't happen. We're telling you no because we believe your requirements are too high but you don't seem to want to compromise to get what you ultimately want: to play this game.

Plus you dropped this gem in response to an otherwise innocuous response:

1 hour ago, WFMG said:

Ugh. No. Man, you don't even have a 4K monitor, even with all that fancy shit in your setup. 30 FPS is just not... ugh.

So yeah, of course we're going to treat you like a villain.

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:

The problem I'm seeing is you really want to play this game, but you want it to be to your requirements, which won't happen. We're telling you no because we believe your requirements are too high but you don't seem to want to compromise to get what you ultimately want: to play this game.

Plus you dropped this gem in response to an otherwise innocuous response:

So yeah, of course we're going to treat you like a villain.

You get nowhere treating people like villains. Besides, that comment didn't hold much meaning. I was just disagreeing with his comment with that comment.

I naswered yes to all your questions since the game looked pretty good in Jim Sterling's review

Locking thread as original question as been answered and comments are devolving in to personal attack areas.

Also advocating that people should pirate a game is against the Community Standards.

On 1/20/2016 at 1:52 PM, Windspeed36 said:

Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

13 hours ago, WFMG said:

The gameplay is already out there for free. Just download ePSXe and the three ISOs, and bam, you're playing the games, wherever you want, at whichever resolution you want. If the appeal in a remaster wasn't the graphics, when it's the very same game(s), then the graphics wouldn't change.