Suggest Me The Best Stable X99 Motherboard For i7 6850K?

Can any one suggest me the best x99 motherboard for i7 6850K?

I am seeing lots for negative reviews over internet and getting almost no MOBO on this platform that is stable 100%.

For Example, There are lots of complain regarding RAM slot problem, CPU and MOBO frying, MOBO failure, USB problem and so on.... 

Reference: Asus X99 STRIX Gaming Reviews on Newegg, Please Look into the 1* reviews

Can anyone explain why are such high failure rate or Bad Reviews of x99 Motherboards? 

Is anyone here using ASUS x99 STRIX Gaming? Can you share your experience, Please?

*** i am assuming most of the reviews resulted from initial launch when BIOS was not stable. May be it's stable now!!

That's why I am looking for reviews who are the first hand users of this platform.

What about Asrock X99 Thaichi or msi x99a gaming pro carbon or Asus x99E WS?  Unfortunately EVGA X99 is not available in my country... :( 

Or any other Good suggestion Please?

*** Other Info If required for MOBO Suggesions:

CPU: Intel i7 6850K
PSU:  850 W Cooler master
SSD: Samsung 960 Evo
GPU: ASUS Strix 1080

Untitled.jpg

Best is very subjective.  Absolute most features is probably the Rampage V Edition 10.  

As for the reviews on that board.  Who knows.  Early release issues?  Who knows.   Also remember that ;people are far more likely to leave negative reviews when they have a problem than positive reviews when they have a good experience.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

13 hours ago, KWelz said:

Best is very subjective.  Absolute most features is probably the Rampage V Edition 10.  

As for the reviews on that board.  Who knows.  Early release issues?  Who knows.   Also remember that ;people are far more likely to leave negative reviews when they have a problem than positive reviews when they have a good experience.  

That's really a good point regarding negative reviews. 

And i am sorry for misleading title. I intended to mean  with the word " best"  ----- "best stable/reliable" and have already edited my title thereby.

So do you suggest to stick with ASUS x99 STRIX Gaming and have a try? I am horrified because there are lots of negative reviews regarding ASUS x99 Platform. 

And also I don't know much about Asrock Brand. Do you think Asrock is a good brand for MOBO? and Asrock X99 Thaichi Would be a good Try? Or any personal suggestions on any specific board? 

Thanks dear for your time in helping me. 

Absolute most stable is probably the ASUS X99 WS series.  I am also a fan of the Deluxe model.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.