DeezNoNos

Can I wash the corsair 200r with water

Posted · Original PosterOP

Normal tap water with all the components removed.

The only reason I'm here is because I have homework that don't want to do

Tots did not steal from @Bigbootyjudy

RESTART YOUR DEVICE

Before asking for help try this

----------X-----------X------------

Temporary Build

Spoiler

i5-6500, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte B150-D3H. kingston 8 GB 2666Mhz DDR4 Ram, Sapphire R9 380 (dead X_X) 4 GB 1162 MHz, Memory 1530 MHz +140mV, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Corair 200R

2 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

Normal tap water with all the components removed.

i dont know, but do you have a watercooler in the 200r (just wanna ask)? My bro has the same case and i wanted to know if as 240mm rad fits on the top of the case

make sure you don't spray water on your front io where the power buttons and usb ports are. However, I would get an air duster or wipe the case with cloth.

Yes you can but make sure all the water is out of the joints/cracks/crevices and i don't mean with a towel i mean to shake the case and you will see water just fall out, that water will go on your components and well you know the rest.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Leonard said:

Yes you can but make sure all the water is out of the joints/cracks/crevices and i don't mean with a towel i mean to shake the case and you will see water just fall out, that water will go on your components and well you know the rest.

It will be washed and then packed for travel.

The only reason I'm here is because I have homework that don't want to do

Tots did not steal from @Bigbootyjudy

RESTART YOUR DEVICE

Before asking for help try this

Temporary Build

Spoiler

i5-6500, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte B150-D3H. kingston 8 GB 2666Mhz DDR4 Ram, Sapphire R9 380 (dead X_X) 4 GB 1162 MHz, Memory 1530 MHz +140mV, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Corair 200R

2 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

That will be fine but make sure you shake off the water before you pack it and don't use soap. I washed a bitfenix outlaw about three years aback and it is fine but it traps water so will your case, so would any case, so shake off the water, i can't stress that enough.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

42 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

If you can, shake it out and let it air dry in a sunny place on a dry low humidity day. 

--- Please use quotes or tag people in replies, otherwise we wont respond in a timely manner ---  BLUE BUILD POST ---

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte z97x-ud5h    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX970 FTW    Case Thermaltake Level 10 GT    

Storage 1x Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX600M      Cooling Corsair H90 140mm (Rear Mounted)

as long as you tape off the ends of the cables for the front panel and dont get water near it's -inbuilt wiring you  should be fine. a damp cloth and paper towels would be sufficient

Main Rig: The White Fox: Fractal Design Define Nano S | i5-7600k | AsRock z270m-itx/ac | Cryorig C1 w/ Corsair ML120 (white LED) | MSI GTX 1060 Armor OC 6Gb | 16Gb Corsair vengeance LPX (white) | 2x 120Gb SSD storage | 2Tb HDD Storage | 500w Silverstone SFX-L PSU | 2x Thermaltake Riing (white) | 2x Fractal design fans

Laptops: 13" Lenovo Yoga 720 (personal) | Lenovo X1 Carbon (work) 

Android Tablet: 7" Lenovo Tab 2 A7

Phone: Huawei Mate 8