Can I wash the corsair 200r with water

GirlFromYonder

Normal tap water with all the components removed.

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

2 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

Normal tap water with all the components removed.

i dont know, but do you have a watercooler in the 200r (just wanna ask)? My bro has the same case and i wanted to know if as 240mm rad fits on the top of the case

make sure you don't spray water on your front io where the power buttons and usb ports are. However, I would get an air duster or wipe the case with cloth.

Yes you can but make sure all the water is out of the joints/cracks/crevices and i don't mean with a towel i mean to shake the case and you will see water just fall out, that water will go on your components and well you know the rest.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

1 minute ago, Leonard said:

Yes you can but make sure all the water is out of the joints/cracks/crevices and i don't mean with a towel i mean to shake the case and you will see water just fall out, that water will go on your components and well you know the rest.

It will be washed and then packed for travel.

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

2 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

That will be fine but make sure you shake off the water before you pack it and don't use soap. I washed a bitfenix outlaw about three years aback and it is fine but it traps water so will your case, so would any case, so shake off the water, i can't stress that enough.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

42 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

If you can, shake it out and let it air dry in a sunny place on a dry low humidity day. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

as long as you tape off the ends of the cables for the front panel and dont get water near it's -inbuilt wiring you  should be fine. a damp cloth and paper towels would be sufficient

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒