[CAN] [Newegg] Philips SPH9500S $60

vanished

Newegg is having a sale on headphones and if you filter by things that won't get you laughed at in the audio section, you're left with this:

26-138-190-09.jpg

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826138190&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL071717CA&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL071717CA-_-EMC-071717-Index-_-HeadphonesAccessories-_-26138190-L0B

$60 (-$5 with the code and then +$5 for shipping) regular $110, which is a bit of a stretch since $70 - $80 is more reasonable in CAD (less in USD obviously, at the moment) but still a sale on what are often very very well reviewed, both for the price, and just in general.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

@Ryan_Vickers

Wow! That's a good price for the US as well. If I didn't already own way too many headphones/headsets I'd jump on that one. 9_9

Best Excuses:

#1(simple) "Well, I never liked that stupid thing anyway!"

#2(complex) "Obviously there was a flaw in the material, probably due to the inadvertent introduction of contaminants during the manufacturing process."