Mooshi
26 minutes ago, Eaglerino said:

Logitech, anything I ever bought from them has broken

Turtle Beach, same problem

Rosewill, same problem

ASRock, same problem

MadCatz, same problem

Lenovo, just terrible support

Sony used to be on the list until I bought a PS4, but it's back on the list because my USB ports don't work and my controller will not hold a charge. It also skips when playing blu-rays, requiring me to use my Xbone instead which is hilariously ironic

As for not tech companies

Anything Ford

Ryobi

Megablocks

Pepsi products

Really? Never had that problem and I have had tons of logitech stuff... And their support is great if it does break

4 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

But you didn't underline it, or even italicise it.

I do what I want to do

25 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

you sound like a real Source of sunlight. 

For me, Shit breaks its electric's What I look for more is value for money and in that regard Razer Headsets, Both sets the left side stopped working and the Krakens were so stupidly uncomfortable. Love my Razer KB+MS and haven't had any of the Quality issues everyone else seems to get and i'm on my 3rd Death Adder and like 6th Keyboard.  

Also Acer Laptops, my god they are a nightmare to work on and enough bloatware to sink a carrier. 

I expect what I buy to last more than a year and if it doesn't I move on to someone else

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

not sure about other stuff but MX masters is a really good mouse, In my experience. 

All my periphials are logitech... G910, G930, G602

I think logitech is great.

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

not sure about other stuff but MX masters is a really good mouse, In my experience. 

I also have a G710+ and a G402 that used for 2 years almost 

3 minutes ago, DrMacintosh said:

Must be your internet connection, I stream 1080p just fine. Occasionally it loads low quality but increases resolution a few moments afterwards.  

I can stream 8k without buffering so I really doubt it is my connection.

I tried Netflix for a month and the 1080p quality looked like 480p YT.

Just now, WereCat said:

I can stream 8k without buffering so I really doubt it is my connection.

I tried Netflix for a month and the 1080p quality looked like 480p YT.

you're the only person I have heard with anything close to this issue. 

This is why I dont like user reviews or this type of thread in general. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

Everything from Razer and Alienware. Apple for everything but their IPhones, Gearhead Mice, and most products from the 99 cent store :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AX1600i owner. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GMev0EwK37J3zZL98zIqF-OSBuHlFEHmrc_SPuYsjs/edit?usp=sharing My WIP Power Supply Guide.

1 minute ago, DrMacintosh said:

you're the only person I have heard with anything close to this issue. 

This is why I dont like user reviews or this type of thread in general. 

Interesting. When I was troubleshooting this I found that I am far from being the only one with this issue. And yes, I tried their app.

12 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Really? Never had that problem and I have had tons of logitech stuff... And their support is great if it does break

lol...all my peripherals and speakers are Logitech

Just now, Mooshi said:

Same, just my speakers are crappy water dancing ones lol

Just now, Mooshi said:

Which speaker set? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Corsair M65 Pro

Was aching for a 336x sensor mouse, it was very reasonably priced, was burned twice with the same type of malfunction on 2 copies (original purchase and RMA). I just opted for a new mouse instead of paying for shipping multiple times. Definitely not a blanket boycott on corsair products though, just a few select ones.

Cooler Master AIOs 

As much as I generally like what they've done with their current stuff, until they get rid of that awful mounting solution, I'm not touching them ever again. They have no screw-on standoffs (for mainstream boards) which means that the backplate will fall off unless the board is flat against a surface (meaning that if it's in a case, with space behind the MB tray, if it's on its side it'll always drop a few cm unless something is holding it). You don't even get the double-sided adhesive pads to hold the backplate in! Additionally the little pins are way too flimsily mounted on the backplate, flexing quite a bit during installation. It's "alright" for their entry-level AIOs, but for their Master Liquid stuff, it's just silly. It might be me being a bit special at times, but I've had many anger management issues installing those AIOs on completed systems as opposed to bare boards.

OS: W10 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth P67 | CPU: i7 2600k @ 4.6 | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz | GPU: x2 MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G | Storage: x2 WD CB 1TB, x1 WD CB 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | Spare a moment for Night Theme Users:

Spoiler

I'm an erudite cave-dwelling Troglodyte
I frequent LinusTechTips past midnight
Dark backgrounds I crave 
For my sun-seared red gaze
I'll molest you if you don't form your text right

2 minutes ago, WereCat said:

Interesting. When I was troubleshooting this I found that I am far from being the only one with this issue. And yes, I tried their app.

you are still the only person I have even heard of having issues with streaming. Its possible HD streaming was not enabled on your account. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

1 minute ago, MyInnerFred said:

Which speaker set? 

Logitech Z337

Not bad for a sub 100 BT set. Wish they had a little more bass, but nothing an equalizer can't fix. Plus it's nice connecting my phone casually from the bed.

you are still the only person I have even heard of having issues with streaming. Its possible HD streaming was not enabled on your account. 

Or maybe it is just that the Netflix in Slovakia sux.

Just now, WereCat said:

Slovakia

Thats not really the Netflix target market....

Thats not really the Netflix target market....

But it is there and you have to pay for it so...

Turtle Beach Z11.

They sound like premium headphones but their cables were so awful they broke within just a few months.

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.91 GHz RAM: G.Skill 4x4GB 2133Mhz DDR3 GPU: AMD HD 7970 3GB SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB PSU: Corsair HX620W  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Case: Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass (Black) Monitor: Dell P2412H, Dell 2012H Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic Mouse: Logitech G203 Prodigy HDD: WD Black 3TB

50 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

I can't hate Corsair as a whole, their sails are sweet and if it wasn't for Ryzen memory scare, I'd have probably went with Vengeance LED ram lol

Hmmm other nopes for me are Team flash drives and MSI/Asus motherboards.

Sails?  lol

Ryzen memory scare?    

9 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

I like Logitech.  Just bought a wireless K830 keyboard of theirs within the last couple weeks to use as a sort of remote when connecting my computer to my tv to watch videos from iTunes.  

Antec - Everything

Logitech - Mice and Keyboards

Razer - Mice

Kingston - USB Flashdrives the controller always fails. SSDs

AMD - So many bugs and crashes

Linksys - Routers (to be honest I don't really know if they produce anything else)

WD - Blue Drives

Thermaltake - Power Supplies

Just now, Bleedingyamato said:

Sails?  lol

Ryzen memory scare?    

I like Logitech.  Just bought a wireless K830 keyboard of theirs to use as a sort of remote when connecting my computer to my tv to watch videos from iTunes.  

I like Corsair's logo lol

Also yeah, when Ryzen was newer and had many ram problems. I sprung for an expensive G.Skill set when other ram was prettier.

Jackson Kayaks

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

14 minutes ago, QuantumElement said:

Everything from Razer and Alienware. Apple for everything but their IPhones, Gearhead Mice, and most products from the 99 cent store :P

I think Razer gets more hate then it deserves. Their laptops are crap, I'll admit that I made the mistake of buying one. Also their headphones are a joke. But I have had no issues with their mice and keyboards. Deathadder Chroma and Blackwidow Chroma been using almost 3 years and love them both and have had no issues.