The Smoke Is Bad

yathis

Is anyone else having smoke problems?

What about breathing problems?

Its real hazy here with all the bc fires.

The sun was amazing when it was going down, with the haze.

It was all really surreal today, there was a feeling in the air, and the smell was just a hint of fire.

Hard to explain.

Just debris in the area from all the construction. Shit clogs up my nostrils. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

3 hours ago, Kamina said:

Just debris in the area from all the construction. Shit clogs up my nostrils. 

I did not have a problem breathing, even though I was riding my electric bicycle for 55 kilometers / 35miles. Although I had to charge up a few times for 30 minutes each for a quick juice up. I hope the smoke isnt as bad as today, because I will be adding more battery capacity for longer rides between charges. I think what I liked most of all was that not a lot of people were out and about, for one its Sunday but two the smoke and three its the last day of the Stampede "Festival" here, Thankfully its over with. I regret it every year. Tomorrow if there is the same smoke or more smoke I will still ride because there is no visual problem as there is like a 30+km visual, and like I said there is no breathing issues either, except when my motor konks out then I have to walk up the hill. I like the sense of freedom it gives me, no having to always look in the rear view mirror to see if the heat is on, always paranoid. Just cruise.