Need remove everything from hard drive

A.T

not just reinstall windows but remove everything because i cant reinstall windows normally it just gives me an error  

so my question is how do i do that

You'd need another system to connect the drive to, then format it. Or, you could format from a bootable Windows installer, there should be an option for that when selecting the disk to install to. 

Hey,

If you have a USB boot drive or disk drive there is an option as you go on to install to delete partitions, you should do all of them and then re format the main one as a basic drive.

Hope this helps,

TT

4 minutes ago, A.T said:

not just reinstall windows but remove everything because i cant reinstall windows normally it just gives me an error  

so my question is how do i do that

There are SATA/PATA to USB cable adapters you can use to connect the drive to another system via USB. I would advise you to run some kind of disk check before installing Windows. Just because this could be a sign the drive might be dieing. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Just boot with windows setup disc and before the install part, click format.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list