Good PS4 survival games

NEwBiE321

I'm getting very bored. I have played on the pf for a while then went to PS4 because I like using a controller. I need a good survival game. So far I have played gta5, destiny, far cry4, rainbow six siege, 2k17, and FIFA 16. I used to love survival games and want to get back into them. Any good ones for PS4? 

The Last of Us, Dying Light, The Evil Within, Outlast, Outlast 2, Until Dawn (free with PS4 Plus, at least in Italy), Alien Isolation, Metro 2033, Metro Last Light

these are the one I really enjoyed

Computer Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 || Cooler: CM Hyper212 Evo || MoBo: MSI B350 Mortar || RAM Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200MHz || PSU: Corsair CX600 || SSD: HyperX Fury 120GB & 240GB || HDD: WD Blue 1TB + 1TB 2.5'' backup drive || GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB

Laptop 1 HP x360 13-u113nl

Laptop Lenovo z50-75 with AMD FX-7500 || OS: Windows 10 / Ubuntu 17.04

DSLR Nikon D5300 w/ 18-105mm lens

2 minutes ago, Cryosec said:

The Last of Us, Dying Light, The Evil Within, Outlast, Outlast 2, Until Dawn (free with PS4 Plus, at least in Italy), Alien Isolation, Metro 2033, Metro Last Light

these are the one I reallt enjoyed

Minecraft

If you like the controller just use the controller with PC

My life

6 minutes ago, NEwBiE321 said:

I'm getting very bored. I have played on the pf for a while then went to PS4 because I like using a controller.

you do know that you can use a dualshock 4 or any other controller on a PC ?

2 minutes ago, Cryosec said:

out of that list i played evil within and metro - i can recommend both.

also the old resident evil games ... from before they turned more and more into run 'n' gun.

i believe most of the resident evil series got HD versions for PS4