Gaming setup campaign and give away

Marco Pretorius

<link removed>

Go check out this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aside from the build being far, far away from the definition of the "best gaming PC", there is absolutely zero reason or chance for anybody to donate money to such a cause.

Sorry, but this is spam.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

1 minute ago, HKZeroFive said:

Aside from the build being far, far away from the definition of the "best gaming PC", there is absolutely zero reason or chance for anybody to donate money to such a cause.

Sorry, but this is spam.

Sorry, but not sorry to OP, but no one is going to donate to this. This just screams scam.

No credentials of the giveaway starter, 1 post user and generally just an awfully overexpensive PC.

This is someone who wants to make a quick buck of gullible people who actually believe this.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/