M ITX PC -UPDATE- GTX 970!

lucky74dog

Caselabs :wub:

Mini review for this case: HOLY CRAP ITS AWESOME! I RAN IT OVER WITH MY MONSTER TRUCK BEFORE TAKING THIS PICTURE. 20IN. ALUMINUM FTW! :)

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Bad news. One of the front panel USBs wasn't working. I checked the cable and one of the pins was snapped clean off! How do I fix it?

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

My only thing is get rid of that stock fan.  My MITX build is similar to yours:

ASUS M6I

16 GB (8GB x2) Gskill Trident X 1600MHz Cas Latency 7

EVGA GTX 770

Corsair RM650 & H100 (until the custom loop is in) & Obsidian 350D

5 Noctua NF S12A's & 2 NFF12's

Samsung 840Evo x2 120GB

When I had the stock HSF on idles were at 38C, with the h100 they are at 21C.  I didn't hit the silicon lottery though.  My 4770K will only got to 4.2GHz.  I won't push any harder than 1.275V for safety sake and still bluescreens at windows at any multiple higher than 42...

I7-4770K/ 16GB GSkill Trident X (CAS 7)/ ASUS M6I/ 2x Samsung 840 EVOs/EVGA GTX770/ Corsair RM650, 350D, M65, K95, H100 & MM400.  Yes, I am a Corsair fanboy.

My only thing is get rid of that stock fan. My MITX build is similar to yours:

ASUS M6I

16 GB (8GB x2) Gskill Trident X 1600MHz Cas Latency 7

EVGA GTX 770

Corsair RM650 & H100 (until the custom loop is in) & Obsidian 350D

5 Noctua NF S12A's & 2 NFF12's

Samsung 840Evo x2 120GB

When I had the stock HSF on idles were at 38C, with the h100 they are at 21C. I didn't hit the silicon lottery though. My 4770K will only got to 4.2GHz. I won't push any harder than 1.275V for safety sake and still bluescreens at windows at any multiple higher than 42...

The first thing I plan on buying is the H105. The graphics card is going to take a while to save up for(I am also waiting for Maxwell), and while I save money I don't want my PC to sound like a vacuum cleaner.

200th post! Woohoo!

• 9 months later...

Finally, after over a year of waiting, my computer has a graphics card, and that card is a beast! The gigabyte G1 Gaming 970! Here are some pictures! Sorry for the bad quality.

post-41693-0-18268000-1418253259_thumb.j

post-41693-0-20278000-1418253380_thumb.j

That case seems massive overkill for ITX unless you going with massive rads and even then.

When I saw ITX in the title I was about to recommend the Gigabyte 970 ITX that I recently picked up for my ITX build Chibi PC. But then I saw your case...

That case seems massive overkill for ITX unless you going with massive rads and even then.

When I saw ITX in the title I was about to recommend the Gigabyte 970 ITX that I recently picked up for my ITX build Chibi PC. But then I saw your case...

I got this case because it will do everything I plan to do with this computer. I don't have it yet, but water cooling is planned. (Hopefully it wont take a year  :lol: )

I got this case because it will do everything I plan to do with this computer. I don't have it yet, but water cooling is planned. (Hopefully it wont take a year  :lol: )

hey now you best not be taking a crack at my Anthrax build. *silently glares at him* :P