am4 bracket problem ????

so 3-4 months ago i bought corsair h100i v2 then ryzen came and i wanted to build ryzen pc then i went to buy parts i bought all the parts then i understood that ryzen need am4 bracket so i searched for it on google the only place i could find it was corsair.com that to it was free so i was exited but it was not available in my country [INDIA] so i thought buying offline from shop i might get it but they said there is nothing like this in the market so in went on amazon they had it but out of stock and also very expensive .

is there any way i could use my am3 bracket on am4 by streching or something plzzz help any idea will work

you can probably grill the holes if you have access to a drill press.

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

4 minutes ago, SquintyG33Rs said:

you can probably grill the holes if you have access to a drill press.

but the holes are further apart not near???

1 minute ago, prathameshCr7 said:

but the holes are further apart not near???

use the metal back plate on the motherboard to align the holes.

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

On 7/15/2017 at 10:14 PM, prathameshCr7 said:

so 3-4 months ago i bought corsair h100i v2 then ryzen came and i wanted to build ryzen pc then i went to buy parts i bought all the parts then i understood that ryzen need am4 bracket so i searched for it on google the only place i could find it was corsair.com that to it was free so i was exited but it was not available in my country [INDIA] so i thought buying offline from shop i might get it but they said there is nothing like this in the market so in went on amazon they had it but out of stock and also very expensive .

is there any way i could use my am3 bracket on am4 by streching or something plzzz help any idea will work

Contact Corsair support and seller to see if he ships the Ryzen bracket.

My Rigs:

Spoiler

System 1:

Spoiler

Purpose: Gaming

OS: Windows 10 Pro | CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 | Mobo: Asrock B150M Pro4 Hyper | GPU: MSI RX480 Gaming X 8G | Storage: 120GB SSD ADATA + 1 TB Seagate Baracuda | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz | PSU: 600 Watt Cooler Master B600 | Display: LG 24MP88HM-S FHD Monitor | Accessories: ASUS Cerberus Gaming KB & Mouse Kit

System 2:

Spoiler

Purpose - NAS/Virtualization

OS: Ubuntu KDE 18.04 | CPU: Core i3 4130 | Mobo: Gigabyte H81M DS2 | RAM: 8 GB DDR3 1600Mhz | PSU: Corsair VS550 | DVD Drive: LG DVD Multi | Display: Acer G195HQ | Storage: 4TB 1+1+2 | Accessories: Logitech Classic K100 & Leviathan ELE G1 Gaming Mouse.

Laptop: Lenovo Essentials B490

Spoiler

Purpose: Server - HP ProLiant DL360 Gen5

OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 | CPU: 2 x Intel® Xeon® Processor E5440 4 Cores | RAM : 16 GB DDR2 ECC | Storage: 146GB SAS Disk

Sound System: Creative SBS A-120 2.1