World of Warcraft

TonyTheNain
Go to solution Solved by Mooshi,
Just now, Fourmi_Killer said:

So I just checked the website: Do I buy Legion?

Get this https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft

For $20, you basically get the base game up until the next to most recent expansion pack and a month sub included. This is the best value if you wanna get into WoW and after you reach level 100, then consider Legion to go further.

Hello!

Okay so I would like to start playing World Of Warcraft but I have a question.

A couple years ago I went to the store to check this game and I saw on the box that you need the previous game to buy the one you have in your hands (exemple: you want to buy the second game, but to play it, you need the first one).

Is it still like that or it was never like that and I just didn't check correctly?

P.S: Which is the best WoW game to buy? 

11 minutes ago, Fourmi_Killer said:

Hello!

Okay so I would like to start playing World Of Warcraft but I have a question.

A couple years ago I went to the store to check this game and I saw on the box that you need the previous game to buy the one you have in your hands (exemple: you want to buy the second game, but to play it, you need the first one).

Is it still like that or it was never like that and I just didn't check correctly?

you mean warcraft not world of warcraft which is totally different? you can play world warcraft no matter what, like with those free trial cards you get in stacraft 2 disc copies 

Just buy it straight from Blizz. You get up to the Draenor expansion included which will cover all content up to level 100. Legion is the latest expansion and that you have to purchase separately. 

1 minute ago, Mooshi said:

Just buy it straight from Blizz. You get up to the Draenor expansion included which will cover all content up to level 100. Legion is the latest expansion and that you have to purchase separately. 

Link Blizzard's online store:

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/wow

As Mooshi said, the $19.99 gets you all the way to speed minus the latest expansion which can be purchased separately for $49.99. 

3 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw the base game which is 12

Just now, Fourmi_Killer said:

For $20, you basically get the base game up until the next to most recent expansion pack and a month sub included. This is the best value if you wanna get into WoW and after you reach level 100, then consider Legion to go further.

1 minute ago, Mooshi said:

Alright! Thank you!

1 hour ago, HunterSkater429 said:

Is wow a monthly subscription?

Yes it is. $14.99 USD

18 hours ago, HunterSkater429 said:

Is wow a monthly subscription?

Yes. You can also pay using in game currency by buying a game token and redeeming 30 days of game time or $15 credit on bnet balance. Your bnet balance can be used to purchase blizzard's games and any paid services for those games. 

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

On 7/15/2017 at 1:16 PM, Fourmi_Killer said:

Or you could watch Nobbel87 aka WoW lore master on Youtube. Spoilers ahead.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside