Need help with a high end build custom loop

going to do a custom loop and need help getting parts and stuff like that for the pc

Jeebus....if you don't get any answers it would be due to the fact that you have not stated what parts you need the blocks for and a budget and a case so people would know what size parts to recommend and what do you like/want...hard line or soft tube, stuff like that would be great. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Just now, Leonard said:

Jeebus....if you don't get any answers it would be due to the fact that you have not stated what parts you need the blocks for and a budget and a case so people would know what size parts to recommend and what do you like/want...hard line or soft tube, stuff like that would be great. 

Case is the corsair carb air 540, no idea on parts cause im a newb, need everything and budget is like 300-700$

2 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

Case is the corsair carb air 540, no idea on parts cause im a newb, need everything and budget is like 300-700$

You must know what components you want to WC, is it the GPU+CPU+RAM+MOBO/CPU only/GPU only, what?

Just now, Leonard said:

You must know what components you want to WC, is it the GPU+CPU+RAM+MOBO/CPU only/GPU only, what?

CPU and GPU 

1 minute ago, Dreaper said:

CPU and GPU 

I'll just give you some tips and examples, going to bed now.....

When you are doing WC of a PC you need to know things like what CPU and GPU because some run hotter than others also what make of GPU because there are some GPUs that do not have a full cover waterblock.

I suggest you start with soft tube because hard line is for experienced persons. This is the product page for your case and it you hit the specs tab you will see the radiator compatibility, i suggest you get a 360mm and a 280mm although you can cool most CPU and GPU loops with one 360mm radiator but say something like the new i9 may need more cooling help. Try to stay a way from alphacool radiators because they are very dirty inside and it takes some time for all the flux to get out of your radiators and that flux can ruin your waterblocks.

A D5 pump with reservoir would be great because a D5 pump is strong reliable.

When getting fittings you want the ID(inner diameter) and the OD(outer diameter) of the fittings to match the tube you choose or you will get leaks it the tube is too big or you will have a very hard time to get the tube over the barbs of the fittings if the tube is too small. Buy extra tube because you will make mistakes cutting and measuring your runs and it is better to have extra tube when you do, experience will change that.

You want fans that have high static pressure over high air flow but if with a low enough ambient you can get away with a high air flow fan over a high static pressure fan. 

That should get you started.

Just now, Leonard said:

I'll just give you some tips and examples, going to bed now.....

When you are doing WC of a PC you need to know things like what CPU and GPU because some run hotter than others also what make of GPU because there are some GPUs that do not have a full cover waterblock.

I suggest you start with soft tube because hard line is for experienced persons. This is the product page for your case and it you hit the specs tab you will see the radiator compatibility, i suggest you get a 360mm and a 280mm although you can cool most CPU and GPU loops with one 360mm radiator but say something like the new i9 may need more cooling help. Try to stay a way from alphacool radiators because they are very dirty inside and it takes some time for all the flux to get out of your radiators and that flux can ruin your waterblocks.

A D5 pump with reservoir would be great because a D5 pump is strong reliable.

When getting fittings you want the ID(inner diameter) and the OD(outer diameter) of the fittings to match the tube you choose or you will get leaks it the tube is too big or you will have a very hard time to get the tube over the barbs of the fittings if the tube is too small. Buy extra tube because you will make mistakes cutting and measuring your runs and it is better to have extra tube when you do, experience will change that.

You want fans that have high static pressure over high air flow but if with a low enough ambient you can get away with a high air flow fan over a high static pressure fan. 

That should get you started.

Using the EK config thing :)

9 hours ago, Dreaper said:

Using the EK config thing :)

nvm it is only giving me hella expensive shit

13 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

nvm it is only giving me hella expensive shit

EK is mostly expensive stuff. To properly do a CPU and GPU with your budget you will need a company like XSPC or a combination of components from different companies as the prices will vary. Start here they will help you but you will have to give them way more information and they will ask for it once you contact them through their support. let them know you only want copper and brass components, no aluminium, they will understand. Make sure you tell them you want a D5 pump and your case and parts you have in your build, meaning the MOBO/GPU/CPU/any PCIe cards/whatever so they will have and idea of the measurements, some pictures of the aforementioned  will not do any harm.

Start watching some videos of people doing WC build to get you more familiar with what you really want. JayzTwoCents is a really good place to start.

Feel free to ask any other questions.

Just now, Leonard said:

EK is mostly expensive stuff. To properly do a CPU and GPU with your budget you will need a company like XSPC or a combination of components from different companies as the prices will vary. Start here they will help you but you will have to give them way more information and they will ask for it once you contact them through their support. let them know you only want copper and brass components, no aluminium, they will understand. Make sure you tell them you want a D5 pump and your case and parts you have in your build, meaning the MOBO/GPU/CPU/any PCIe cards/whatever so they will have and idea of the measurements, some pictures of the aforementioned  will not do any harm.

Start watching some videos of people doing WC build to get you more familiar with what you really want. JayzTwoCents is a really good place to start.

Feel free to ask any other questions.