Which GPU should I get?

Recently I have been going back and forth between what GPUs that I should buy. I narrowed it down to NVIDIA  cards however when I look at the cards there are so many like I could go with the GTX 1060 but then which one. do i go with the SC or the SSC, or should i just go with a completely different card Like the 960? what I'm asking is should I go with the GTX 1060 SSC or are there better options in NVIDIA cards for roughly $260.

For Now Wait For The Cryptocurrency Phase To Die Down, Once This Happens It Will Cause A Huge Affect On GPUs and they will drop to an all time low , so my advice is hust to be patient

2 minutes ago, ZyphIsBae said:

For Now Wait For The Cryptocurrency Phase To Die Down, Once This Happens It Will Cause A Huge Affect On GPUs and they will drop to an all time low , so my advice is hust to be patient

I agree with you however get a 6gb card it'll be worth your money in the long run

How long will that take?

29 minutes ago, frenchtoaster10 said:

How long will that take?

Its Anyones Guess, It Could Take A Day, A Week or Even a Year (the chance of it being a year is like 0.05%) But Honestly It Shouldnt Take Too Long

how long did it take Bit coin to slow down, I think it should be around the same time to die down...

2 hours ago, EvanFell said:

how long did it take Bit coin to slow down, I think it should be around the same time to die down...

Yep absolutely true... And bitcoin slowed down due to ASIC crushing GPU's performance. 

2 hours ago, frenchtoaster10 said:

like a few days, months?

We can't be sure, etherium is supposed to be ASIC proof, so it will take a lot longer than bitcoin. 

970/980's are cheap now compared to the Miner counterparts. Since AMD did not push nvidia leadboard we can expect NV to milk Pascal a little more so prices won't drop in 1000 series. 1070's are gone to mining, 1080's are out of budget, 1060's are slowly traveling to mining city so... 980 is a quite smart buy.