Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ESPImperium

In Search Of A Steering Wheel & Pedals

Posted · Original PosterOP

Im in search of a steering wheel and pedals for sim racing. I don't have a cockpit and such as I'm wanting to use my desk as a mount and and place the pedals on the floor.

Im looking at either the Thrustmaster TS-PC with the Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO 3 Pedal Add-On Pedal Set or a Fanatec setup, however Fanatec looks to have the better pedals for me, the Thrustmaster TS-PC looks to be the better base and wheel, and a wheel I'm pretty sure i could be better.

Im pretty sure that at a later date, id mod the TS-PC wheel to include the Sim Display F1 LED layout, not the present PCU-8D layout for the V6 Hybrids but the old PCU-6D for the old V8s as i don't need a whole load of ERS Bull in front of me. Thats i you know what I'm talking about, if you are into F1 Tech like i am, you will know what I'm on about.

Can someone school me and give me some pointers on what would be the best for my needs.

Thanks.

Intel i9 9900X | EVGA X299 Micro 2 | Asus GTX 1070 Strix Gaming 8GB | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 (4X8GB) 3200 | EVGA 280mm CLC

Seasonic 1300w Focus Gold | Samsung 500GB 970 EVO

WD Black 2TB/WD Black 1TB (X2)/Seagate 4TB Ironwolf/Crucial 1TB P1/Crucial MX500 500GB/Samsung 1TB QVO

Phanteks Entho Evolve MATX

Samsung LS29E790C 29 Inch Monitor | LG 24UD58 24 inch 4K UHD

Coolermaster Master Keys Pro RGB (Cherry MX Brown)

Logitech G700s

Razer Leviathan

Hello ESPImperium

We build a high end pedal solution and motion hardware for motorsport and flight simulation. If you are considering a high end pedal set to go with your wheel, let me know if we can help with any questions you may have. You can have a look at our hardware here: www.diysim.com