Audio cracks in Linux Mint

4 minutes ago, Tech N Gamer said:

They stuck, I was able to install it with secure boot enabled. And yes, I'm sure. Asus only has Microsoft Secure boot with the help box saying that Windows 8 or higher can use it, and then it has other where it says non-microsoft OSes.

I mean are you sure Secure Boot is causing bugs in the Linux distros you've used? I've had issues with my ASUS laptop where many distros simply wouldn't boot with Secure Boot on, but never on any computer where Secure Boot was the source of bugs after successfully booting.

2 minutes ago, noahdvs said:

I mean are you sure Secure Boot is causing bugs in the Linux distros you've used? I've had issues with my ASUS laptop where many distros simply wouldn't boot with Secure Boot on, but never on any computer where Secure Boot was the source of bugs after successfully booting.

I'm 90% sure, sense Ubuntu runs (mostly) normal with it off, but Windows starts to crawl, but with it on, Windows goes faster, but Ubuntu starts crashing.

Brah, do you even Java?

Just now, Tech N Gamer said:

I'm 90% sure, sense Ubuntu runs (mostly) normal with it off, but Windows starts to crawl, but with it on, Windows goes faster, but Ubuntu starts crashing.

That is just weird and I don't know how to help you at this point. If you don't plan to use Windows anymore, I suppose you could just install Ubuntu using the whole drive, but that's up to you.

Just now, noahdvs said:

That is just weird and I don't know how to help you at this point. If you don't plan to use Windows anymore, I suppose you could just install Ubuntu using the whole drive, but that's up to you.

Well I need Windows for Game Dev, Playing games, and using Adobe.

Brah, do you even Java?