So I was thinking about getting it, but I'm not sure if my current case will support it
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146068&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker, LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

So, if this case wouldn't support it, what case would you recommend?

Your case absolutely supports it.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

On 7/13/2017 at 0:06 AM, Shimejii said:

What are you cooling exactly for the a240 in use? You can potentially save money by going a cheaper route.

i5 6600k I want to OC it like mad though. Also possible support for graphics card cooling in the future

I know Custom watercooling is a neat thing to get into, as i want to venture into it myself, but know that an AIO in that situation would be far better such as a 240 or 280 MM rad as you have the a240. The problem i generally have is when people say "For the future" is things change, you may forget you need to get an aluminium GPU block, fittings, and all that fun stuff, plus you may not even do it as a lot of these aircooled cards are getting to the point in which water cooling is mostly for cosmetic (although many would argue its been that way a while)