Thermaltake core wppp200 water cooled quad loop

led stuff.

XXYGmQ2.jpg

led hub cant find the name. think i got it form dazmode. can do 20 leds and add a switch to turn them all on and off. but ill use the psu switch to tune all the leds off instead.

sYzp0UG.jpg

internal usb hub with usb extension. 4 pin fan connectors  / 3 pin fan connectors / wire /solder / heat shrink 

CXkO5yY.jpg

orange led switch to replace the but thermal take ones. / 90 degree pcie / terminal's / orange flat ethernet cable / orange usb dust convers 3.5mm / screws for desk led strip.

cfB8Ywt.jpg

orange power cables / long flat orange hdmi cables / orange internal hdim cables with keystone plate for internal gpu mount / orange sata with extensions (case is tall as balls)

MpM2oVq.jpg

4pin led strip female / male connectors / 3pin led strip female / male connectors / 4 pin ez led strip female to female / jst connector for 3 pin led strips set male  /female  4 pin strip spliters

UTD0aA0.jpg

testing rgb strip controllers 3 pin and 4 pin. rgb strip think its 5 meters

Fce3ngs.jpg

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

• 2 weeks later...

DUhfvbx.jpg

M1sPRjc.jpg

MMopUYF.jpg

AiriEVM.jpg

8nVdySv.jpg

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

• 4 weeks later...

finally got my 4pin extension cables after buy form like 6 people and waiting since November..... but now i can continue on when the weather gets better out.

jr4EX7P.jpg

• 4 months later...

http://

IS7Vrxs.jpg?1

Barrow m.2 waterblock

http://Kb6w262.jpg?1

Byksi rgb water block

http://agZRPdD.jpg

Barrow rpm flow metier, Byksi rgb Flow meter, Barrow stopper

http://0UBMabO.jpg?1

http://OB40mKb.jpg?1

Barrow res rgb 12v i should have gotten the Bykis 5v one...

http://sh1A86Z.jpg?1

2X Phanteks Universal Fan Controller

http://h5i163D.jpg

EZDIY-FAB 5v argb m.2 pcie don't no if ill use it since im running windows 7 buy maybe when i switch to 10.

http://G63aBpR.jpg

orange cable extensions handy to have in a big case...

http://LlHdzdP.jpg

TridentZ rgb ram 3200 16gb ram

http://BOTJvgD.jpg

Rad bracket gonna use it to attach the massive amount of hubs to it. LianLi 2x pin rgb cable so i have the set now.

http://hgmCZwv.jpg

4X 5v/12 rgb hub

Awesome build! I've also been thinking about a case for my multiple systems, but settled for a rack based solution instead. I'm really interested to see the finished build, anyway airflow wont be an issue. ?

5 hours ago, Olaf6541 said:

Awesome build! I've also been thinking about a case for my multiple systems, but settled for a rack based solution instead. I'm really interested to see the finished build, anyway airflow wont be an issue. ?

ya having diffident cases is better then having 1 case for 2 systems but what is done is done. i do have a rack as well but il will be for a emulation computer / video game systems. have planes for key stone jacks out the back for hdmi,enet, usb but i think i got shafted off ebay and never did get the enet key stones... hate how you order something and you get nothing. also putting a power button on the out side to power up the pc inside. i order 1 of each adapter so i can use any controller on any system for raphnet so if i want to use a snes controller on my game cube i can. i thought about using a rack for my pc but there was only 1 case that i liked and then you still have to buy rails. i also thought about using the thermal take core x9 and stack 3 of em on top but decided that i wanted my mb vertical so i can drain is easier. but have been way cheaper to buy thow...another idea was to keep my caselabes case and mount another mb in there and find a way to add filters to it. and cut a window.

1 hour ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya having diffident cases is better then having 1 case for 2 systems but what is done is done. i do have a rack as well but il will be for a emulation computer / video game systems. have planes for key stone jacks out the back for hdmi,enet, usb but i think i got shafted off ebay and never did get the enet key stones... hate how you order something and you get nothing. also putting a power button on the out side to power up the pc inside. i order 1 of each adapter so i can use any controller on any system for raphnet so if i want to use a snes controller on my game cube i can. i thought about using a rack for my pc but there was only 1 case that i liked and then you still have to buy rails. i also thought about using the thermal take core x9 and stack 3 of em on top but decided that i wanted my mb vertical so i can drain is easier. but have been way cheaper to buy thow...another idea was to keep my caselabes case and mount another mb in there and find a way to add filters to it. and cut a window.

Yea i paid quite some extra money for the rack, enclosures and rails but it turned out quite nice, the original idea was to have a bigger rack with more systems but using virtualisation i only needed one desktop and one server:

Spoiler

xmTUGR0.jpg

ztxkbk3.png

Unfortunately these cases do not have any cable management options so its a big spaghetti mess inside. ?

16 minutes ago, Olaf6541 said:

Yea i paid quite some extra money for the rack, enclosures and rails but it turned out quite nice, the original idea was to have a bigger rack with more systems but using virtualisation i only needed one desktop and one server:

Hide contents

xmTUGR0.jpg

ztxkbk3.png

Unfortunately these cases do not have any cable management options so its a big spaghetti mess inside. ?

ya i dont think im going to cable management in the top pedestals there just so much cables. each fan has 2 cables then the corsair led hubs, commander, lighting nodes hub, rgb ram cooler, usb hub, figher out what rgb controllers i want to use, the 2 pwm hubs, there going to be 2 flow meeters to read the rpm so 2 more cables, ill probly set up a hub each for 12v rgb and 5v rgb, not to meatchen 3 psu cables, and the hdmi keystone cables, on top of 8 water lines coming in and out...and i have done nothing to the other pc as in fans and what not haha the other side will just have the rgb fans in front and 6 rad fans. oh and on top of all that there will be 2 wiers from the rgb flow meters, 1 form cpu block, and w/e i deside on res and pump leds. also the rgb stip....ya its going to be a cable hell good thing i cant see it. oh and temp cables 4 of em 1 per loop...24pin and 2 8 pin rgb cables...on and on...

• 3 weeks later...

well i was testing the 6 fan hub with the Manuel controller and most of them would only light up 4-5 fans... so i was panicking and so i hooked up the 6led hub to the commander and lighting nodes and all 6 fans light up few. that means all the manual controllers i got with the refurbished fans off of newegg are no good....so ill cut the ends off and use 4 to make 2 3pin cables and 1 3pin to an led strip... wish me luck.

i still don't no about hooking my  Byksi rgb water block and Byksi rgb Flow meter to corsair controller's...looks like i can do with this connector maybe corsair lighting to 3pin argb  or the lian li rgb 24 pin cable and 6+2 + 6+2 rgb cable....looks like its doable with this cable. lian li rgb cable to corsair

rMn7Mmv.jpg

Manuel controller looks like ill have to cut 5 of them up for the 3 pin connector as i need 3 more cables to hook 3 more 6led hubs up...

Yco1VM9.jpg

more hd fans

m18Exip.jpg

• 1 month later...

12x 3pin corair cables

Kl14kBY.jpg

8cEFbuc.jpg

10x 4pin corsair cables

i52PecZ.jpg

5WY63P9.jpg

4x 3pin female headers more on the way

VmJuutQ.jpg

orange 3.5 flat cables (wish the ends were black...)

AlYyfy7.jpg

2x ethernet dust covers

THrKFv5.jpg

2x barrow 5v argb tube for the res

3tE8SBI.jpg

cut in front panel to run my bottom fan cables up to the top

ICFW2Ut.jpg

crude holes drilled for fan cables to go under then case and up the front behind the front panel

U6sLZgc.jpg

argb wire diagram

Edited by thrasher_565

corsair rm 850i psu will power the system. the corsair rm 650i will power all the rgb stuff

Q1uWc3C.jpg

3x 120mm fan mount to mount some of the rgb controllers....

j1wmXXP.jpg

R4QX7k1.jpg

nQF1vFx.jpg

Edited by thrasher_565

Amazing work, hope that it turns out well and runs great, can't wait to see more things that you're doing with this.

6 minutes ago, Silverwolf2332 said:

Amazing work, hope that it turns out well and runs great, can't wait to see more things that you're doing with this.

thx its nice to get feedback. it might not be the best looking setup but it is my setup haha....going on 3 years now....oh well if there something i learn about this build is just save up and by the parts you really want the first time it just might save you money in the long run... funny when i started to buy the mane parts i have a cart full for like $4000 but i kept going back to the cart and taking things off haha now if i just spent the $4000 on it that would have save me money haha sigh

Edited by thrasher_565

• 2 weeks later...

things to come.

i decided to add argb under my case and got better casters, this mofo gona be heavy.....i might add an out side argb hook up too in case i want to add argb to my desk.

i order for rubber grommets to clean up my holes i made for the 120mm fans on the bottom as the cables will go under that case. i thought about adding plexy or some plastic to hide all the mb rubber grommets and all the holes i made trying different set ups.... so ill have to look at what's local for plexie galss or something and see what it cost. well im at it i might get a peace clear and add another window to the other side and i thought about making my own heat shield mb but i already got a mb that has it so it be for another pc or the asus mb. i still want the mark 1 z170 mb thow as i really like the 40mm fan on the north bridge for some reason. i thought about getting a custom 40mm argb fan gill made but i have not asked the guy yet if he can do it an what it cost. if not then ill have to get an 40mm fan adapter to like 120mm fan will look weird but w/e that my thing haha. (oh looks like the guys not selling on ebay anymore... hmm)

another thing is getting an 25mm thick clear 40mm fan and add an argb strip around it. that's how corsair argb ram cooler works just 2 50mm clear fans with an argb strip around them and a housing around that. i don't have a 3d printer so i cant make a housing so it will probably be geto. also got some u channel to clean up my cut in the front.

Edited by thrasher_565

• 3 months later...

asus_tuf_intel_z170_mainboard.jpg.44b83bd62d68fab01a2320b897395215.jpg

Downgrade to an asus z170 mark 1....only for the 35mm fan on the north bridge (even thow there no  north bridge) im thinking on trying to get an rgb grill made for it but if that cant be done then ill try get a 35mm to 80mm fan and use an ARGB 80mm fan

the 40mm fan at the back looks like i can stick a thicker one in there so have to look in to that.

( future me so i say things but then didn't show you and update on it.. what a dick... ill have to get that for you i no your diying for it... )

Edited by thrasher_565

20200128_172206.thumb.jpg.334f5fde41fcf3a7c5b78f2a44366a31.jpg71NBM0TA8UL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.c91c2e4666e329ca300f4753f4eff8ce.jpg

anidees 80mm ARGB fan (only one out there ) not wroth $50 but there nothing out there so..... need to drill hols in the back of an lian li 011 air case. 

• 2 weeks later...

well im been taking for ever working on my thermaltake core 200wpp.....so ill put my pc in a thermaltake core x9 air case instead! ya i no a bit of a down grade....deal with it.

i  macgyvered 2x phantech pwm hubs on a corsair commander.... it just has to work i don't have double sided tape. ya i no the front dose need a 200mm fan...

20200205_200657.jpg

20200205_200704.jpg

20200205_200724.jpg

20200205_200806.jpg

20200205_200821.jpg

20200205_200833.jpg

20200205_200921.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hmm came across some cool cases no idea what to do in them yet but i wanted an thermatake Mozart case long time ago but never could afford it. and the xps 720 will have to do an atx mod now just need a free case to cut up....

20200211_163655.jpg

20200211_163848.jpg

20200211_163938.jpg

20200211_164013.jpg

20200211_164046.jpg

hmm so that 35mm fan on the nb on the z170 mark 1 mb is super loud so im thinking on replacing it. also the back 40mm fan looks like i can fit a thicker fan in there so might looking in to that as well.

i came across an some what rgb 40mm fan today but found it for cheaper but i need my viza card so need to go to the bank and get one. i do like the black thow but cost way more.

ordered some pwm 4x splitter for the phantecs hubs will probably take a month or so to get it....

• 3 months later...

yep 002.jpg

yep 004.jpg

yep 005.jpg

yep 006.jpg

yep 007.jpg

OMG that Mozart xt case brought me so many memories I can't believe i'm seeing it again.   
Jesus I want that case again now for no reason,  lol Awesome project.  

3 minutes ago, kilcmd said:

OMG that Mozart xt case brought me so many memories I can't believe i'm seeing it again.   
Jesus I want that case again now for no reason,  lol Awesome project.  

ya i seen it for sale and paid to much for it but w/e. one other case im been looking for is the antec lanboy. some day i hope to own it even thow i have way to may case all ready...haha but its fun. i think i want to do water cooling in it so ill be looking in to that. right now i stuffed my asus rampage 2 mb in there with my gtx 760(barley)  and got 1 pack of attic fans looking for another used deal on amazon for more. i was thinking on painting it but i suck at painting and to do it good you have to dissemble the case so i don't no yet.

Just now, thrasher_565 said:

ya i seen it for sale and paid to much for it but w/e. one other case im been looking for is the antec lanboy. some day i hope to own it even thow i have way to may case all ready...haha but its fun. i think i want to do water cooling in it so ill be looking in to that. right now i stuffed my asus rampage 2 mb in there with my gtx 760(barley)  and got 1 pack of attic fans looking for another used deal on amazon for more. i was thinking on painting it but i suck at painting and to do it good you have to dissemble the case so i don't no yet.

Give me some to look forward too why don't yah lol.   Amazing man, hope to keep seeing more pics on it!!!!

4 minutes ago, kilcmd said:

Give me some to look forward too why don't yah lol.   Amazing man, hope to keep seeing more pics on it!!!!

ya here's a build that took it to the top!

• 1 month later...

Hello friend, of these ports you know exactly which is GN, 5or12V (These data are modified from iCue, to obtain 5V or 12) which is PWM and Sensor. Thank you

1964327205_Anotacin2020-07-12215144.jpg.d375c806b739be70285fcd5aff3921e4.jpg