HELP Ryzen MSI B350m Mortar motherboard WILLNOT BOOT

I installed the latest bios update to my MSI B350m mortar motherboard: 7A37v15. After doing so, the computer booted fine, I then went back to the bios to reconfigure the overclock settings. (Ryzen 1600) I believe the frequency was set to 3.8GHz, voltage ~1.38v. (I am pretty sure these were the previous settings). I also set the RAM to one of the XMP presets (preset 1)(this was not a previous setting, I had manually overclocked to ~3000MHz). Then I attempted to reboot, and since then, I have received no signal from the monitor, all of the fans spin up, no debug light on the motherboard. I tried unplugging everything and holding the power & reset buttons. 

Should I consider jumping the CMOS, or maybe removing and replacing the circular battery and trying again? Any ideas welcome.

Clear the CMOS and try again. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Yep this worked, I figured it would, just wanted to avoid relying on this if possible. Now, for some reason, since the bios update, any overclock adjustments made to the CPU in the bios result in this failure to boot issue I had before. I am able to adjust the voltage, and finally have the RAM running at the 3200MHz it was supposed to, but I am unable to tweak the CPU speed in the bios without causing this issue. I can adjust the CPU speed in Ryzen Master from windows, and am able to get slightly faster speeds than before, which is good. But I cannot apply the same settings in the bios for some reason.

Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...

Ik this is kinda standard but how do you reset the cmos on the b350m gaming pro? I had this issue aswell :/