[Best Buy US] Oculus Rift VR Headset + Controllers + Eve Valkyrie $399

Dealzon

Starting today Oculus cut the price on the Rift VR Headset + wireless controllers to $399. This bundle has always run $599, so it's a new low by about $200. Many retailers are carrying this price (including NewEgg mentioned before in hot deals), but the best deal is Best Buy which gets you the bundle + 7 minor games (like Lucky's Tale) and a free copy of Eve Valkyrie, which is a $40 title on Steam.

oculus-rift-vr-headset-100-gift-code-liv

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Repost

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

Repost

only kinda the other ones didn't mention the 7 free games

Just now, Alaradia said:

True

23 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

still probably better to merge the posts then have 2 separate ones, since this price is US wide and not retailer specific. thing for me (and many other people) is, Newegg is tax free outside of a few states and Best Buy has tax, that tax alone comes to like 28 bucks for me so while this Best Buy may have more games it will cost more for many people that might not want the Eve Valkyrie game, pretty sure all come with atleast 1 of the other games, like Robo Recall or something

Just now, Daniel644 said:

still probably better to merge the posts then have 2 separate ones, since this price is US wide and not retailer specific. thing for me (and many other people) is, Newegg is tax free outside of a few states and Best Buy has tax, that tax alone comes to like 28 bucks for me so while this Best Buy may have more games it will cost more for many people that might not want the Eve Valkyrie game, pretty sure all come with atleast 1 of the other games, like Robo Recall or something

yeah but its not in canada just US. also just doubled checked any occlus gets 7 free games LOL its just the free games oculus gives you by defualt for having the touch and the headset 

Just now, Alaradia said:

yeah but its not in canada just US. also just doubled checked any occlus gets 7 free games LOL its just the free games oculus gives you by defualt for having the touch and the headset 

I think the Eve Valkyrie is just a Best Buy thing? I can't see that game being called out elsewhere as being included with the Rift or the Touch controllers, like the others are.

Also we do say in the titles of the threads these are USA deals.