Custom Watercooled Cube PC

Hey guys, I've been watchting Linus for years and years, I thought to myself that the LTT forum would be the best place to ask for advice.
What I'm most concerned about it the watercooling portion of the PC as I am well versed in building PC's, just not with custom loops. 
If you have anything to add or change when it comes to the system, please comment your suggestions ( Fans, control units, lighting, anythig really ) 

Goal of this build is my ultimate gaming machine, I want it to last a long time and I want it to be as quiet as possible so any tips in making the PC quiet are very welcome

The components so far:

Lian Li O9WX Cube 
ASUS Prime x299-Deluxe 
Intel Core i9-7900X

ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition with EKWB pre installed 
8x8GB Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200
Corsair Professional Platinum Series AX1200I

1x Samsung 960 EVO NVMe SSD M.2 500GB 

1x ASUS Hyper M.2 X4 PCI-E Adapter Card 
2x Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB

4x WD Red SATA 6G 3TB

Watercooling components so far:

EK-Supremacy EVO Nickel CPU Block 
Aquastream XT USB 12V Pump Ultra Version 

EK-CoolStream PE 360 Radiator

I've not decided if I'm going to use hard tubing or flexible tubing.
I also don't have a reservoir picked yet, as I'm unsure of how big it should be and where I should place it in the case.

Also I'm unclear about the following points:

-How diffirent materials in the WC loop work together (corosion)
-How many diffirent fittings I will need

-If a single 3x120 rad is enough to cool the PC, as I'm planing to OC the CPU 
-What fluids or additives I should use in my loop
-How and where to mount the pump and the reservoir 
-How to fill the system and get the air out 
-The route the tubing will take and how it will change depending on the type of tubing used
-How long can the liquid stay in the loop without being changed
-Maintenance I need to do when it comes to the WC loop 

Also sry if my English isn't the best as I'm German.

Thanks for taking the time to read and possibly respond to this post. 

How different materials in the WC loop work together (corrosion):  (try to stick to 1 type don't mix metals (IE- copper block and copper pump internals and copper Rad)
-How many different fittings I will need (make a mockup of your water loop and you can figure it out from there)

-If a single 3x120 rad is enough to cool the PC, as I'm planning to OC the CPU  (it will be enough however if you have a GPU block might want another rad!!!)
-What fluids or additives I should use in my loop https://www.ekwb.com/news/ek-introduces-ek-cryofuel-coolants/  My go to coolant)
-How and where to mount the pump and the reservoir (old drive cage or where you can seem to fit it in the case - refer to the case manual sometimes cases have a mounting spot) (draft your loop on paper so you can get an idea)
-How to fill the system and get the air out  (use a PSU jumper you can find it anywhere water cooling parts are sold it is a 24 pin PSU jumper (you can use a paper clip just don't touch it while on )https://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=394 (you need this to run the pump and water-cooled  parts when you fill them with liquid)
-The route the tubing will take and how it will change depending on the type of tubing used ( always place pump at bottom of the case (works for me) and fluid drain port at bottom) always make a  mock sketch to see how you can loop your cooling (hardline or rubber). 

-How long can the liquid stay in the loop without being changed (months depending on fluid and how you have prepped everything prior to setting up the loop (cleaning loop and rad is essential prior to building)
-Maintenance I need to do when it comes to the WC loop 

Best video  I've seen in a while to maintain loop

Cheers Matt