Girlfriends

chimmychunger

Since 18 or so. I've had a few since then. 

• 1 month later...

Well, the girl that I like is giving me signs that she likes me, but whenever I say anything about us being together it seems she doesn't like me, its really confusing. :(

Also, hehe revived

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Well, the girl that I like is giving me signs that she likes me, but whenever I say anything about us being together it seems she doesn't like me, its really confusing. :(

Also, hehe revived

Maybe she's getting cold feet/not interested in anything further??

Looking for a job

Also, hehe revived

Go ask her out.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

This thread got resurrected again. who the hell digs up this far?

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Go ask her out.

I mean I would, but I really enjoy being friends with her, and I feel that if I ask her out and she says no then it would be even more awkward between us (We are both pretty awkward people)

Maybe she's getting cold feet/not interested in anything further??

Maybe, but what makes me think she likes me is that whenever I'm with her and her best friend. Then her best friend makes 'jokes' about us being together, and then the girl I like get flustered.

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY