Girlfriends

chimmychunger

Bro, you just need to get out and bang something, never in my life have i met someone so sexually frustrated there having this many dreams lmfao!

Wait so it's not normal?

It is both good and bad, it's fun when ittr happens, but then I wake up and relize it never actually happened.

So I guess craving sleeps gentle, caressing arms is not normal?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Wait so it's not normal?

It is both good and bad, it's fun when ittr happens, but then I wake up and relize it never actually happened.

It's perfectly normal.

It's perfectly normal.

K. It's just frustrating, i experience how nice it would be to have someone, but I wake up and it's gone.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Wait so it's not normal?

err idk lol I didn't have this problem nor did anyone of my mates although, we all lost our virginity around 15 - 17 so maybe that has something to do with it? I thought that was pretty normal age though :S

K. It's just frustrating, i experience how nice it would be to have someone, but I wake up and it's gone.

Don't worry, it happens to me sometimes... either we are both normal, or both weird :D

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

what is this girl you speak of? Sounds interesting. Where can I download one?

You have to stick your Flashdrive in her USB slot :P

-.-

KKwOD3R.jpg

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Best advice to check if your SO is cheating on you. It works trust me.

v4MH9aJ.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I've had two serious relationships, one lasted for three years, her and I are still friends, the second one, well, ended about a month ago.... *heavy sighs* It was my fiance and she died... Ectopic pregnancy.  Not really sure if I want an other relationship to be honest. Falling in love and getting hurt is one thing, falling in love and them dying is a completely different story...

I feel the feels bro...

Almost lost my mother to one as well, it makes me wonder how the hell i was born without any (major) issues with me.

On topic.

As for my "friend"...

Well, she went to the US for the first time in her life. She (99% sure) got back today, and i really wanted to talk to her and hear about her trip... Haven't heard anything from her... So yeah...

Best advice to check if your SO is cheating on you. It works trust me.

v4MH9aJ.jpg

An actual advice mallard that is actually real advice instead of common sense like over 75% of those memes? Have a like.

I most likely won't be needing this in my life though, but still...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

seeing how we all like tech and we all seem to have issues getting girlfriends it looks like those two things really do go hand in hand.. hmm.. kinda sad that a hobby also means youre not getting any. i mean people are into cars and they still impress the ladys with it. surfers, musicians, sporty people they all have good chances. i guess we need a way to turn tech into something thats useful in social life. interesting topic noless.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

seeing how we all like tech and we all seem to have issues getting girlfriends it looks like those two things really do go hand in hand.. hmm.. kinda sad that a hobby also means youre not getting any. i mean people are into cars and they still impress the ladys with it. surfers, musicians, sporty people they all have good chances. i guess we need a way to turn tech into something thats useful in social life. interesting topic noless.

Well there are also some gamer girls, and ladies that like tech

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Well there are also some gamer girls, and ladies that like tech

well yeah sure but see it like this we already have more men on the planet than woman with with techy people the ratio is even higher id guess about 10000:1 so the chances are even worse finding a girl thats actually interested in tech. for me personally ive dated girls that werent interested in tech and while you can still have fun together its still difficult justify time spend on tech instead with her. finding a girl with an actual interest in tech woul be like hitting the lottery 10 times in a row. or at least 2...

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

To ChimmyChunger-

First of all I would not be concerned over the fact that you have not dated due to the fact that you're so young. Second of all, staying on this site constantly (no offense Linus) doesn't really help with putting yourself out there, However, I am currently dating this dork, EvilWiffles, and he is on here 24/7 so who knows? Perhaps you will meet someone. My best advice would be to ask the girl/guy that you have a crush on out, trust me it's not that hard. :)

Best of luck to you *hug*, 

EvilWiffles' Amazing Girlfriend 

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

What's red , six inches long, and make my girlfriend cry when I make her eat it, ... Her misscarrage

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

You have to stick your Flashdrive in her USB slot :P

I just downloaded one, There was a firmware update. It changed my software to firmware. 

From a guy that's married with kids being single at 17 sounds awesome, trust me you have time for Girlfriends so have fun now!

I agree with you to some extent.17 is the time to develop and concentrate on your career rather than going behind girls. 

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

To ChimmyChunger-

First of all I would not be concerned over the fact that you have not dated due to the fact that you're so young. Second of all, staying on this site constantly (no offense Linus) doesn't really help with putting yourself out there, However, I am currently dating this dork, EvilWiffles, and he is on here 24/7 so who knows? Perhaps you will meet someone. My best advice would be to ask the girl/guy that you have a crush on out, trust me it's not that hard. :)

Best of luck to you *hug*, 

EvilWiffles' Amazing Girlfriend 

I have an update, the girl I like is not looking for a boyfriend, I guess that's a good thing?

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

I have an update, the girl I like is not looking for a boyfriend, I guess that's a good thing?

befriend her i think

then slowly work your way without leaving her a sign

*said someone who doesn't have any experience and have friends who is female*

befriend her i think

then slowly work your way without leaving her a sign

*said someone who doesn't have any experience and have friends who is female*

I mean we are already friends, I was tlaking about girls, and asked her about boys, and she said she wasn't interested in a boyfriend right now.

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

I mean we are already friends, I was tlaking about girls, and asked her about boys, and she said she wasn't interested in a boyfriend right now.

that's good for you, just be nice to her then