Girlfriends

chimmychunger

well I'm seventeen and never had a girlfriend until two weeks ago... Always thought I'd never have a serious relationship, but then it kinda just happened you know... Just keep trying, you'll succeed eventually! :)

congrats man :D

10300445_10152893909083386_6958938099288

Even this tree can get a girlfriend 

I just don't see it as going to happen, so why put any energy into it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

10300445_10152893909083386_6958938099288

i just saw this on facebook :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAH BRANCHED OUT  B)

[snip]

Must... resist... from making a bad joke...

"Got wood?"

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Must... resist... from making a bad joke...

"Got wood?"

Hehehehe

I don't suggest dating anyone at your workplace. It's really awkward now ever since that girl said she was "busy" for the next 3 months since I see her everyday.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I have a girlfriend, we've been dating for a year now and I'm excited about what future might hold. She spends most of her time on steam or working on coursework so we're both pretty busy right now, we do still find time to talk and hang out though :)

does my hand count ??

Manners Maketh Man

15, never had one and sure as hell don't want one.

But they smell nice :)

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

that sounds kinda creepy

that sounds kinda creepy

You can't deny that most do xD 

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

i think...i should find one of these girlfriend

is it a software or a hardware? how much does it cost? what are the good specs for one?

Back with spwaths dream stories

I had a dream, I was in some sort of work camp (?) But then I got out, and had a 3 way with 2 hot lesbians. I later slept with two other girls (just slept, get your mind out of the gutter)

It was nice...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Back with spwaths dream stories

I had a dream, I was in some sort of work camp (?) But then I got out, and had a 3 way with 2 hot lesbians. I later slept with two other girls (just slept, get your mind out of the gutter)

It was nice...

I take it you have to clean your bedsheets alot?

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

so do my farts

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Im in a prettty serious relationship with my bf.

Going on 3 years strong with a really amazing woman. Intelligent, beautiful, goal oriented, warm-hearted... I could keep going, but you get the point. 

Absolutely crazy about her; have been ever since we started dating on again off again back in high school. 

We're both in our twenties now, living together, working and saving. She's a graduated graphic designed focusing in Web Design, working for a fantastic little company. She's doing very well for herself, and I'm really proud of her for all that she's achieved. 

Me, on the other hand.. still attending schooling for Computer Networking, have a couple of certs, and some minor experience, etc. Working a retail sales job.. that kind of thing. 

Relationships are what you make of them. We work really well together, and I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that we've been great friends since we were 13, stomping around on DDR machines in whack ass arcades and going to basement LAN parties. 

Wouldn't be where I am without her. :)

Going on 3 years strong with a really amazing woman. Intelligent, beautiful, goal oriented, warm-hearted... I could keep going, but you get the point. 

Absolutely crazy about her; have been ever since we started dating on again off again back in high school. 

We're both in our twenties now, living together, working and saving. She's a graduated graphic designed focusing in Web Design, working for a fantastic little company. She's doing very well for herself, and I'm really proud of her for all that she's achieved. 

Me, on the other hand.. still attending schooling for Computer Networking, have a couple of certs, and some minor experience, etc. Working a retail sales job.. that kind of thing. 

Relationships are what you make of them. We work really well together, and I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that we've been great friends since we were 13, stomping around on DDR machines in whack ass arcades and going to basement LAN parties. 

congrats man :D

All my girlfriends have been serious, the longest one i was with was 8.5 years

I don't suggest dating anyone at your workplace. It's really awkward now ever since that girl said she was "busy" for the next 3 months since I see her everyday.

Cannot agree more.

thats fantastic dude :)

Looking for a job