Girlfriends

chimmychunger

that's.....disturbing.

x'D that was a very modest version of the stroy. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I've had one serious relationship, it ended terribly.

this thread is full of feels

An evening full Of feels.

But what feels? Sadness?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

But what feels? Sadness?

Yeah. For the most part.

feels.

just feels.

the feely kinds feels

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

the feely kinds feels

Change your sig!!! It's Affect, A, not E!!!

Change your sig!!! It's Affect, A, not E!!!

*sigh*

english is like my 900'th language... every other language i speak there is one word for effect. 

i give literally .0472 shits. 

-Jim Hensen

*sigh*

english is like my 900'th language... every other language i speak there is one word for effect.

i give literally .0472 shits.

Give .0528 more and you will have .01000

why does this thread have 49 pages? xD

such a quality thread.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

such a quality thread.

The feels are driving it.

Not sure why, just goes to show even people like us (? Derp) can love and be loved.

such a quality thread.

It has the same level of quality as HSC... Just with less pages.

feels.

just feels.

What do humans feel when they feel sympathy? I don't know, as I can't feel any, but I would like to know.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

It has the same level of quality as HSC... Just with less pages.

no this thread is just depressing at least hsc is a community.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

no this thread is just depressing at least hsc is a community.

How is this depressing? I only find some posts amusing, that's all.

I'm getting in a serious relationship. Only been dating for like 4 months though... But things have been working out really well.

Actually, this is my first relationship so I'm a bit new to the whole dating thing and we're both 19. It's been really great for me considering I never had anyone to really talk to and is understanding. I've got social anxiety disorder, ADD, and depression and she has been really great helping me in social situations that I really hate.

We met working overnights at Wal-Mart  :lol:. I was a stocker and she was a cashier. We were both stocking chemicals and she greetedme because she just moved to nights. Being the anti-social person I am, I just ignored her till she asked what my name was (even though you can clearly see my name on my damn badge, so she was clearly trying to really communicate here). Well, I'd like to say I hopped out of my phobia to ask her out or something but I kept ignoring her.. No joking, she'd always try to talk to me for no reason. Anyways, to end the story, I stalked her on Facebook and we became friends and then girlfriend/boyfriend.

Then I got fired for punching an associate. Now I'm looking for a new job  :D

SAD is a bitch. Just saying.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

I'm getting in a serious relationship. Only been dating for like 4 months though... But things have been working out really well.

Actually, this is my first relationship so I'm a bit new to the whole dating thing and we're both 19. It's been really great for me considering I never had anyone to really talk to and is understanding. I've got social anxiety disorder, ADD, and depression and she has been really great helping me in social situations that I really hate.

We met working overnights at Wal-Mart  :lol:. I was a stocker and she was a cashier. We were both stocking chemicals and she greetedme because she just moved to nights. Being the anti-social person I am, I just ignored her till she asked what my name was (even though you can clearly see my name on my damn badge, so she was clearly trying to really communicate here). Well, I'd like to say I hopped out of my phobia to ask her out or something but I kept ignoring her.. No joking, she'd always try to talk to me for no reason. Anyways, to end the story, I stalked her on Facebook and we became friends and then girlfriend/boyfriend.

Then I got fired for punching an associate. Now I'm looking for a new job  :D

SAD is a bitch. Just saying.

so after you left Wal-Mart, you still in the relationship right?

so after you left Wal-Mart, you still in the relationship right?

Yes. My girlfriend is wanting to start working daytime because night associates are horrid and she rarely gets to go on break on time.

They need more cashiers though, so it'll be a week or so to train this new cashier they just hired to replace her.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Heeeyy let's keep it as "relationships" :P

I'm not a girl, I have a boyfriend.

Except when it's a guy, then it's

1. Cars

2. PC

3. Everything else

I wouldn't know about that, so i guess you got me. Derailment inbound...idk 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

imo relationships suck on funds essential for computer upgrades,i think its better to ask parents to set one up with a nice girl at a later age of 25+ unless you find someone nice who won't cheat on you or even flirt with other guys then its totally fine being in one..... otherwise girls these days are nothing but gold digger and lets call it "immoral behavior"

Girls are impossible to understand. There was this one girl I was friends with but I never considered her to be my girlfriend. One day in lunch, her friends asked if I will go out with her. I had no idea at all that she had any interest in me. I barely knew she existed.. Girls are confusing. I need to get a copy of "Understanding Women Volume 1/826 Pocket Edition".

Ha! You wanna talk difficult to understand? There was this girl I used to like this year, last year I pissed her off VERY badly (I'm not talking about it, shut up), but this year, she stared at me as if she liked me, hell she even smiled quite a few times, and possibly put on make-up for me (not sure, it's possible tho), but whenever I tried to talk to her, she would tell me to go away. In the end, she was not worth it, she's stopped staring at me completely, and I don't give a fuck at this point

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

What do humans feel when they feel sympathy? I don't know, as I can't feel any, but I would like to know.

Wow take it easy there, Dark Edge Master. You might cut someone with your edginess.

Wow take it easy there, Dark Edge Master. You might cut someone with your edginess.

If I somehow manage to cut anybody, it's myself... :lol:

But in a more serious thought: I feel like I'm unable to feel sympathy towards other people, no matter if they are strangers or family. And at times it does suck, like if someone's family member dies, I look like an ass for not giving any sympathy towards them. This example is also the case in my own family, which doesn't help. And some of my other emotions have just gone... numb... or something. But I'm not a psycho, I promise. I'm just a little... retarded.

But I'm not a psycho, I promise.  I'm just a little... retarded.

sure...

27267208.jpg

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I am to fat and not ripped right now. Finishing my hockey season and starting to train to attract dem females aaayyy  ;)